Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The revolting abuse of power, when will it end?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2719

The abuse of power is kicking off all over the shop.

Should people really be able to bend the rules, bully peoples opinions, just because of perceived power?

Maybe people should stop listening to the noise and actually use their gut instinct whether these people deserve any power at all.

Lineker is a disgrace IMO

What do you think?

Have you seen any other abuse of so-called power of late???

https://youtu.be/nGAyMM2bBOU

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
You know where this is going to end up Mr Boots dont you? Its obvious its a thinly veiled attempt at disguising accusations at certain posters.....no?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The abuse of power is kicking off all over the shop.

Should people really be able to bend the rules, bully peoples opinions, just because of perceived power?

Maybe people should stop listening to the noise and actually use their gut instinct whether these people deserve any power at all.

Lineker is a disgrace IMO

What do you think?

Have you seen any other abuse of so-called power of late???

https://youtu.be/nGAyMM2bBOU

I really think you need to take a step back and calm down a bit mate

D

Deleted member 2719

You know where this is going to end up Mr Boots dont you? Its obvious its a thinly veiled attempt at disguising accusations at certain posters.....no?

Forgetting politics.

What's your opinion on this mate?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Im going to guess that you didnt agree with whatever Lineker said and that this is the issue rather than him not following some kind of vague, unattainable BBC policy.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Are you stalking Gary Lineker now?

I didn't realise football pundits had any actual power, although they do bore for Britain.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Forgetting politics.

What's your opinion on this mate?

I do not think it should be discussed on an internet forum. The subject yes, the accusations.....no. Thats all i will comment on this thread because it will get too toxic for me & i just cant be arsed TBH. Feed the public with toxic opinions and you will receive toxic replies x 10 i am afraid. :kiss:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Yes I know other abuses of Power.

Donald Trump is threatening to remove all Federal Funding of anything linked to Racial Awareness Education. He claims that such Education is "Un American"

Are you OK Buddy ?

The threads you are starting at the moment are a wee bit worrying.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Imagine having such an unquenchable thirst for attention that hours after your ‘I’m going to stalk a potentially innocent woman for no real reason’ thread has been closed you’re already gagging for people to look at you hurling your own shit around.

A grown man with a child. Christ almighty.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I don't think the OP understands the concept of 'power'. Lineker doesn't have any power, certainly not in comparison to Tim Davie.

And one the subject of power, didn't the OP just try to manufacture his own, against all common sense, common decency, and the wishes of his friend? That, to all intents and purposes, is an attempt at a revolting abuse of power,

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yes I know other abuses of Power.

Donald Trump is threatening to remove all Federal Funding of anything linked to Racial Awareness Education. He claims that such Education is "Un American"

Are you OK Buddy ?

The threads you are starting at the moment are a wee bit worrying.

This. OP does appear to be going through some form of crisis. Anyone know OP who could go round and check that they're OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here