[Albion] WSL Kick-off v Birmingham City

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I hope all the new signings gel quickly. It is an important game today against a possible lower league rival.

Such a shame we cannot go and watch live.

A superb gesture from the club, a really good programme can be downloaded for free, big thanks to Luke Nicolli and all his team Jade Craddock, Jake Ketley and Bruce Talbot for the content and Paul Hazlewood and Kyle Hemsley for the photos. Great job, if the Men's edition wins awards this looks on course to do the same.

I hope the shirt numbers can be put on the squad details soon.

Download link on this page, https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1806707/womens-team-programmes-to-be-free

Attachments

• S a.png
    S a.png
    1 MB · Views: 199
  • S b.png
    S b.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 194
Last edited:

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Been a lot of changes in the team, but looking forward to seeing how the new signings do and hoping we can push on at least a bit further up the league this season.

Match this afternoon kicks off at 2pm, and is live (and for free) on FA Player : https://faplayer.thefa.com/home/all

UTA!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I hope all the new signings gel quickly. It is an important game today against a possible lower league rival.

Such a shame we cannot go and watch live.

A superb gesture from the club, a really good programme can be downloaded for free, big thanks to Luke Nicolli and all his team Jade Craddock, Jake Ketley and Bruce Talbot for the content and Paul Hazlewood and Kyle Hemsley for the photos. Great job, if the Men's edition wins awards this looks on course to do the same.

I hope the shirt numbers can be put on the squad details soon.

Download link on this page, https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1806707/womens-team-programmes-to-be-free

FA Cup Quarter Final in September? That has to be the weirdest scenario of the last few months.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
So is it six new signings as listed below.

Rebekah Stott

Katie Startup

Katie Robinson

Inessa Kaagman

Lee Geum-min

Nora Heroum

I am aware of Le Garrec, Umotong, Bennink and Hartley going. Anyone else departed, I see we have players on loan at Bristol as well.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
FA Cup Quarter Final in September? That has to be the weirdest scenario of the last few months.

The Semi Finals are then played the same week. These were supposed to be at Wembley, but I can see no reference to where they will be played. I imagine one leg (pens) on a neutral venue.

It is a long way ahead but when the final (semi finals!) are played at Wembley, if we make them it would be amazing if we could go to the game.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
I am aware of Le Garrec, Umotong, Bennink and Hartley going. Anyone else departed, I see we have players on loan at Bristol as well.

Natkiel has gone as well apparently (there are probably others), and Rafferty has gone to Bristol on loan which is a real shame as I was looking forward to seeing her back after her injury last season.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Natkiel has gone as well apparently (there are probably others), and Rafferty has gone to Bristol on loan which is a real shame as I was looking forward to seeing her back after her injury last season.

Yes she has done amazing to even get back to playing after an injury like that, what hard work that must have been. I would love to have seen her play for us straight away. Is it a season long loan I wonder if we can recall her in January.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Yes she has done amazing to even get back to playing after an injury like that, what hard work that must have been. I would love to have seen her play for us straight away. Is it a season long loan I wonder if we can recall her in January.

Season long loan apparently. Hope she does get the game time she needs to get back to full fitness which is one of the reasons shes gone.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I see the Albions Women team have been training at St Georges in Burton. When I was last at the Brighton and Hove Albion elite training center in Lancing the £25 million women's facility's were being built and new pitches being installed. What stage is this now at, anyone know.

Attachments

• WG .jpg
    WG .jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 115

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Season long loan apparently. Hope she does get the game time she needs to get back to full fitness which is one of the reasons shes gone.

From what I hear, she is a lovely person as well as a great footballer. It must have taken so much discipline and mental strength to make this come back from such a serious injury. Many a person would have given up. Lets hope she gets to wear an Albion shirt at he top level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here