British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Not a full moon, shame

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Mars next to the moon and Jupiter and Saturn out to sea all clearly visible last night with the naked eye, i forgot to look for Venus as that's usually the brightest.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Bright star next to it !!

Not seen that before !

I noticed that last night, thought it was weird as i'd never noticed it before and it obviously wasn't an aircraft. Didn't think about it again until I saw this thread, but if it's the same tonight I'll look out specially.

No wonder those ancient civilisations/religions saw so much in the stars before TV and Corona virus ???

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Have borrowed a friends telescope and last night was the first night that had really been clear in the last week to use it.

Yes Mars to the left of the Moon ( both stunning through the scope ) but the ultimate for me last night was seeing Jupiter and it four moons and just to it's left the incredible rings of saturn ( so clear )..........Blew my mind:bowdown:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I would do normally, but you don’t know who’s following / watching these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Have borrowed a friends telescope and last night was the first night that had really been clear in the last week to use it.

Yes Mars to the left of the Moon ( both stunning through the scope ) but the ultimate for me last night was seeing Jupiter and it four moons and just to it's left the incredible rings of saturn ( so clear )..........Blew my mind:bowdown:

You clearly saw the rings of Saturn? Nice clear sky.

albionite

May 20, 2009
I noticed that last night, thought it was weird as i'd never noticed it before and it obviously wasn't an aircraft. Didn't think about it again until I saw this thread, but if it's the same tonight I'll look out specially.

No wonder those ancient civilisations/religions saw so much in the stars before TV and Corona virus ???

Mars is to the right of the moon tonight and not as close. Should look a little more orange.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mars is looking cheeky tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here