Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pre-season fans forum Thurs Sept 10 @ 7pm.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1809086/pre-season-fans-forum

The event will take place next Thursday 10th September, starting at 7pm and will be broadcast live on BBC Radio Sussex and streamed on the club website on MyAlbion TV.
BBC Radio Sussex sports reporter and Albion commentator Johnny Cantor will host the event, and will be joined on the panel by head coach Graham Potter and deputy chairman and chief executive Paul Barber.
The club will be inviting 30 supporters to the event, in line with the government’s guidance, and those wishing to attend can register their interest by*clicking on this link and filling in the form.

Due to the extremely limited number, please do only apply if you would be not comfortable asking a question on the night. Questions may also be submitted by email to sussexsport@bbc.co.uk
Successful applicants will be notified by email in the next 24-48 hours; they will also be expected to complete a Covid-19 symptoms declaration form ahead of the event – and should you develop symptoms ahead of the event you must not attend.
As with the recent test event, we would strongly recommend travelling to and from the event by car. Free parking will be available in Bennett’s Field.
Attendees must wear a face covering at all times when inside the stadium – apart from when eating, drinking or asking a question.*
Entry will be via West Stand reception, please turn to the left and use the staircases through the double doors, where an infrared thermal imaging temperature check will be carried out. If you require the lift please ensure only one person at a time uses the lift.*
Please note, due to the small numbers attending, the bar and catering facilities will not be open on the night, but bottled water will be provided free of charge.

Last edited:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Possibly significant or not.. but we typically have our transfer business done by the time the pre season fan forum starts (or was the window closed last time).

If same as before I wonder if we’ll have our new striker announced by then.

Yeah.. a bit over optimistic possibly.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Will the Ministry of Silly Questions be block booking the tickets again ?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1809086/pre-season-fans-forum

The event will take place next Thursday 10th September, starting at 7pm and will be broadcast live on BBC Radio Sussex and streamed on the club website on MyAlbion TV.
BBC Radio Sussex sports reporter and Albion commentator Johnny Cantor will host the event, and will be joined on the panel by head coach Graham Potter and deputy chairman and chief executive Paul Barber.
The club will be inviting 30 supporters to the event, in line with the government’s guidance, and those wishing to attend can register their interest by*clicking on this link and filling in the form.

Due to the extremely limited number, please do only apply if you would be not comfortable asking a question on the night. Questions may also be submitted by email to sussexsport@bbc.co.uk
Successful applicants will be notified by email in the next 24-48 hours; they will also be expected to complete a Covid-19 symptoms declaration form ahead of the event – and should you develop symptoms ahead of the event you must not attend.
As with the recent test event, we would strongly recommend travelling to and from the event by car. Free parking will be available in Bennett’s Field.
Attendees must wear a face covering at all times when inside the stadium – apart from when eating, drinking or asking a question.*
Entry will be via West Stand reception, please turn to the left and use the staircases through the double doors, where an infrared thermal imaging temperature check will be carried out. If you require the lift please ensure only one person at a time uses the lift.*
Please note, due to the small numbers attending, the bar and catering facilities will not be open on the night, but bottled water will be provided free of charge.

Sounds fun.....

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can’t wait to see what the stupidest question will be this time. Some sort of pandemic-flavoured bollocks, I fancy.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Can’t wait to see what the stupidest question will be this time. Some sort of pandemic-flavoured bollocks, I fancy.

Where else will you find the exact alcohol content in the spray used by our cleaning supplier?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They won't tell us - as it'll be deemed confidential - but it would be good to know the level of COVID losses - and the impact on recruitment.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
They won't tell us - as it'll be deemed confidential - but it would be good to know the level of COVID losses - and the impact on recruitment.

Barbers done several detailed interviews discussing this in the last few months.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Barbers done several detailed interviews discussing this in the last few months.
The last I heard was a vague 'expecting about double the losses of last season' but that was a few weeks ago. I could have missed later updates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here