Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Joke du jour

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought my new girlfriend was the one for me, but after looking through her knicker drawer and finding a French maid’s outfit, a nurses outfit and a policewoman’s outfit, I decided that if she couldn’t hold down a job, I’d finish with her.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I'd be more worried about her propensity for stealing. Not entirely sure they let you keep the uniforms in the NHS and Police.. Also her weird obsession of having a knicker drawer with no knickers but full work outfits. Think the Police uniform would be very creased.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Why would her uniforms be in her knicker drawer? Why are you looking in her knicker drawer? Why are you telling everyone this, unless of course you wanted to put them on but they were too small?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I thought my new girlfriend was the one for me, but after looking through her knicker drawer and finding a French maid’s outfit, a nurses outfit and a policewoman’s outfit, I decided that if she couldn’t hold down a job, I’d finish with her.

Do you work in an Anne Summers stockroom ?..

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Why would her uniforms be in her knicker drawer? Why are you looking in her knicker drawer? Why are you telling everyone this, unless of course you wanted to put them on but they were too small?

And in what sense is this indeed a knicker drawer, when it contains only work clothes?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Could do a job?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
If she was a french maid, I’m curious to know if she was also a nurse in France and / or in the french gendarmerie. There could be a diplomatic incident afoot.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)

Ridiculous. Hardworking lady. Take a look at yourself.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
She must be very very old. A French maid was a term applied in the Victorian and early 20th century periods to a lady's maid of French nationality, and I don't think they're called Policewomen anymore are they, just a Police Officer?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Have some respect for key workers, just imagine role-playing in their outfits for a day.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here