• Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2719

The victim: One of the other dads at kids football
The missus: Pure bitch
The innocent: Kids and husband

Okay so, a man I have known for several years now is basically being kick out of his house, he is in a mess. I am convinced she is screwing someone, apart from her husbands pocket (which she also doing).

It has been brought to my attention she has been staying around her mums every other weekend, yeah right, unfortunately he believes her. I know different as I could see how she was going to have him over, so I found out where her Mum lives and went there 6.00am one Sunday morning and car was not there. No surprise to me.

But she is going out somewhere tonight, I don't know the time but I wanted to follow her to get some proof for him when he is ready to take it.

So the questions are:

1) What can and can't I actually do?
2) What evidence would I need to prove adultery?
3) Can I legal attach a tracker to vehicle?
4) Could she legally stop him from seeing the kids for any reason?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
You cannot legally track someone else’s car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Surely he could accidentally leave his phone in the car while sharing his location with you on whatsap couldn’t he?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Jesus f*cking Christ.

You’re debating putting a tracker on a random woman’s car so you can follow her to see if she’s having an affair so you can at some point in the future tell her now ex-partner who doesn’t want you to do this because you once drove past the woman’s mothers house and her car wasn’t there?

Fair play if this is a wind up, but if it’s not then you’re the mentalist c*nt on this forum. Bloody hell.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This thread will probably quickly de-rail but my take is, back off!

However

1) What can and can't I actually do? - no more than you have done already
2) What evidence would I need to prove adultery? For legal purposes, A LOT, it is virtually impossible unless you are going to video them doing it which is probably illegal, but for your mates purposes I guess it would be enough just to prove she wasn't at her mum's when she said she was?
3) Can I legal attach a tracker to vehicle? No
4) Could she legally stop him from seeing the kids for any reason? Not unless there is a reason for her do so, i.e. she feared and proved harm to the children. The courts are a lot more sympathetic towards fathers now and there is a starting assumption for joint custody.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
However well meaning you could become instrumental in them never getting back together again. It’s not your call.

D

Deleted member 2719

Don't get involved. He won't thank you for telling him.

I am not going to tell him, he is not ready for it, I just want evidence for him when the Bitch takes him for his cash and the kids, because she will.

You cannot legally track someone else’s car

Is that true? they sell loads of trackers online and I heard a man say at a burger bar once how he used one to track the missus.
Surely he could accidentally leave his phone in the car while sharing his location with you on whatsap couldn’t he?

I don't want to let him know what she is up to at this point.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
If only she was travelling by aeroplane...

The whole of NSC would be on the case :lolol:

However after a quick google search it seems to can legally follow someone in a car

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I am not going to tell him, he is not ready for it, I just want evidence for him when the Bitch takes him for his cash and the kids, because she will.

Is that true? they sell loads of trackers online and a heard a man say at a burger bar once how he used one to track the missus.

Divorces are granted with no fault nowadays, and adultery makes no difference to the settlement. I know because I divorced my ex for adultery which he and the other woman admitted.

D

Deleted member 2719

Jesus f*cking Christ.

You’re debating putting a tracker on a random woman’s car so you can follow her to see if she’s having an affair so you can at some point in the future tell her now ex-partner who doesn’t want you to do this because you once drove past the woman’s mothers house and her car wasn’t there?

Fair play if this is a wind up, but if it’s not then you’re the mentalist c*nt on this forum. Bloody hell.

You need to read it again, that is not what I am doing.

Missed the point completely.

turbotnator

Aug 28, 2020
Not a cat in hell's chance you'd be able to attach a tracker to that car within the boundaries of the law. She could easily sue for that.

What on earth do you think you're doing trying to get involved? Bad and frankly weird idea.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Is that true? they sell loads of trackers online and I heard a man say at a burger bar once how he used one to track the missus.

You can track your own car , or another car with the owners permission it would seem , but you can’t just track someone else’s without their consent .

Again a quick google search will tell you this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here