Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Now TV offer -£23 for Sky Sports

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Got an email this morning for 9 months Now tv pass, all 11 channels for £20 plus £3 for Now TV boost. 3 devices can be used at the same time.

Seemed a bargain seeing as we have no idea when we can go back to watching live football. Also ideal for me with all F1 races covered. My wife gets her horse racing and tennis too :thumbsup:

Just a heads up for anyone on here who might also think that this is a bit of a bargain

Offer available until 08 September

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Per month, I assume?

Yes, per month!

Picture quality is not perfect. I am currently in rural France with a fairly low quality internet connection though

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Got an email this morning for 9 months Now tv pass, all 11 channels for £20 plus £3 for Now TV boost. 3 devices can be used at the same time.

Seemed a bargain seeing as we have no idea when we can go back to watching live football. Also ideal for me with all F1 races covered. My wife gets her horse racing and tennis too :thumbsup:

Just a heads up for anyone on here who might also think that this is a bit of a bargain

Offer available until 08 September

Any link on that email pls?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
"New NOW TV customers only."

Actually, that looks like the boost trial only. As you were.

Last edited:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Good stuff, I've had it for 3 months at £20 and it was due to go up to £30+ next week

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
We finished a six month offer on 24th August and currently can't see another offer on the account.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Picture quality is not perfect. I am currently in rural France with a fairly low quality internet connection though

I'm currently in the Czech Rep. Live in Brighton and here.

Picture quality on my TV is HD if that helps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here