Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lineker Lodge

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Similar, but different. I think the concept of 'woke' could be used in that context, but usually isn't.

Either way, being aware of anything like that, whether it's a political/class injustice or if its racial or religious shouldn't be used disparagingly - its that, or ignorance. I know which side i'd rather fall on.

woke as **** me kid....:D

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Woke is the imaginary world that many right wing commentators, like Farage and Laurence Fox, (probably on the Kremlin payroll) purpetuate so that saps buy into their world views, to keep the UK divided.

I notice Faragesky wants to rename his Brexit Party the anti lockdown party which kind of confirms his main purpose in life is division of people

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
So by conflating the two you believe "woke" to be a pejorative term? Which is interesting given the widely accepted definition of the word.

They are easily confused. The idiot baked tried to convince people Gammon was racist. They have no problem calling people names, but call them a name and their thin skins crack, and try to spin any old nonsense. It's always amusing.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Help refugees into flat shares and shared accommodation rather than camps. If the government keep refusing to establish safe routes into the U.K for refugees fleeing war, persecution and famine, let’s at least try and make their lives better if they survive the appalling and dangerous journeys they are forced into attempting.
Gotta be worth a few minutes of anyone’s time;

https://www.refugees-welcome.net/

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Help refugees into flat shares and shared accommodation rather than camps. If the government keep refusing to establish safe routes into the U.K for refugees fleeing war, persecution and famine, let’s at least try and make their lives better when they get here.

'We can help you find ways to pay your rent. Keep in mind, you don’t have to pay the rent yourself.'
#3.

Any further details on that?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
'We can help you find ways to pay your rent. Keep in mind, you don’t have to pay the rent yourself.'
#3.

Any further details on that?

Ping them an email, they’re a friendly bunch who would help with your enquiry and help get you started if this is something you feel you are able to help with.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Ping them an email, they’re a friendly bunch who would help with your enquiry and help get you started if this is something you feel you are able to help with.

Hypothetically IF I owned suitable accommodation and hypothetically considered such tenants in such a worthy cause then rental income guarantee might be a pivotal point.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Hypothetically IF I owned a flat and hypothetically considered such tenants in such a worthy cause then rental income guarantee might be a pivotal point.

Really? I couldn’t t think of anything worse than having a stranger in the house.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Help refugees into flat shares and shared accommodation rather than camps. If the government keep refusing to establish safe routes into the U.K for refugees fleeing war, persecution and famine, let’s at least try and make their lives better if they survive the appalling and dangerous journeys they are forced into attempting.

Perhaps you should have looked at which countries Refugees Welcome International operates in before posting the link

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here