Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lineker Lodge

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Some mean spirits on NSC and they seem to be the same group all the time, in every subject. Disparaging decent human values and moaning about everything and anything. Try getting laid ffs

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Some mean spirits on NSC and they seem to be the same group all the time, in every subject. Disparaging decent human values and moaning about everything and anything. Try getting laid ffs

I pity them really, to be so hypnotised by the poisoned media that you'd hate on a national treasure, and not realise how royally had they are being.

Murdoch's puppets

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Virtue signalling at best from salt and lineker David
Regards
DF

Only because you're too gutless to do anything, doesn't make it virtue signalling.

It's your problem for just being a weak individual. Like a jellyfish.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Has anyone met or knows a person who identifies as woke? no, me neither. It's the fake enemy invented by oligarch owned media to control opinion

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I similarly know of nobody sporting a badge with the words 'I am a gammon' boldly emblazoned on it.

A badge? It’s normally written in large letters on the forehead. Waft away the steam coming out of their ears and nostrils and you’ll see it.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I similarly know of nobody sporting a badge with the words 'I am a gammon' boldly emblazoned on it.

So by conflating the two you believe "woke" to be a pejorative term? Which is interesting given the widely accepted definition of the word.

Jan 30, 2008
So have you offered to take in a refugee to your home ?

Of course not, another one virtue signalling, best that we keep illegal migrants in Army camps and out of 4 star Hotels we wouldn't want them feeling to at home, let's face it the sooner they're deported the better
Regards
DF

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
So have you offered to take in a refugee to your home ?

My living requirements currently don't allow for me to have anyone else living with me. If i had the space, i'd consider it.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
woke

adjective

alert to injustice in society, especially racism.

So basically you're saying you'd rather be ignorant to things. Thanks for confirming what we always knew.

or is it that being aware that we are being played and shafted by the political/executive class.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
or is it that being aware that we are being played and shafted by the political/executive class.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Similar, but different. I think the concept of 'woke' could be used in that context, but usually isn't.

Either way, being aware of anything like that, whether it's a political/class injustice or if its racial or religious shouldn't be used disparagingly - its that, or ignorance. I know which side i'd rather fall on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here