Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Help. B & W pdf of Albion seagull logo wanted.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Is there a kind soul out there who could email me a black and white pdf of the Albion Seagull? Not the full badge, just the seagull. It's not for commercial purposes, just want to add one to a slate house sign for our home. If anyone can help, perhaps they could pm me for my email address. Hope this is ok to ask on here Bozza. I'm sure it will fade from view pretty quickly...

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
logo.png

Right click to save as a PNG.

(PDF is a document format, not image)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Thanks very much for that. I've sent it off to the sign makers today to see if they can use it. Fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed they don't spot the non-B&W seagull body part tho eh? :lolol:

Seriously, tho, plenty of B&W products available from club shop, everything from flasks to training tops. Hi-Res blow-up would do the trick shirley?

Else maybe just install an app that makes a B&W image from a colour image? :shrug:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Fingers crossed they don't spot the non-B&W seagull body part tho eh? :lolol:

Seriously, tho, plenty of B&W products available from club shop, everything from flasks to training tops. Hi-Res blow-up would do the trick shirley?

Else maybe just install an app that makes a B&W image from a colour image? :shrug:

Can do what THPP suggests on many online convertors, or directly in Windows.

https://onlinepngtools.com/convert-png-to-grayscale

Let NSC know if you need it inverted (white background, black gull), or if you need a transparent background. I'm sure someone will plop it into Photoshop and make the edits for you x

Thanks to you both. Very helpful and hopeful I can get this done. Mrs Earle who has a blue car, with Seagull stickers and BHA number plate to go with her S/T, is very keen. Otherwise she may go with her other option and just get herself a small seagull tattoo. Daren't think where she'll put it:facepalm:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Thanks to you both. Very helpful and hopeful I can get this done. Mrs Earle who has a blue car, with Seagull stickers and BHA number plate to go with her S/T, is very keen. Otherwise she may go with her other option and just get herself a small seagull tattoo. Daren't think where she'll put it:facepalm:

She should get the logo Steve. Exactly where it would be on the shirt.

In my day dreams, that is where mine is when I am the world's best striker. I play my first PL game for Brighton on my 17th birthday, and have a breakout year - winning the golden boot and helping Dunk and the team fire us to 6th place. The summer sees me linked with every massive club on the planet, I refuse to answer any speculation, my agent (my dad), refuses to speculate. Tony turns down all offers flat. In the first game of the new season, I score against Palace in the third minute and run to the north, shirt off. My Seagull logo tattoo inked into my skin for eternity. I spend the next 15 years with the club, refusing to ever talk of another move. We win everything during that time, and the next generation succeeds us.

Wait, what were we talking about?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here