Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] My Albion membership

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Do i need to pay for the adult membership for my son now. He is still 17 but turns 18 mid October. When i try on the 12-17 year old section it just says ERROR.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
do i need to pay for the adult membership for my son now. He is still 17 but turns 18 mid october. When i try on the 12-17 year old section it just says error.

error you kiddo is soon 18 big brother's watching you

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Think it might be worth ringing/emailing the club as it is the age on the date when the membership is taken out, I think.

Just been on the phone to em. Yes you are right it goes on his age at the start of the season, so still a junior. She also said they have been having many technical issues with the membership on the website. And sounded like she was have a few technical issues on her end of the phone also. But the good news is its all sorted. Now we just need the return of fans in all stadiums and be able to buy tickets again. UTA.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I've been away and only renewed 'My Albion' membership last week.
My friend can't go to the game and is happy to transfer his ticket to me via the official channel (I've paid my £34).

Because I renewed 'My Albion' membership less than two weeks before the fixture is being played, the system won't allow his ticket to be shared with me.
I guess this is something to do with preventing away supporters buying last minute memberships?

However because I have a previous purchase history it will allow me to buy two tickets (while I can't accept the free of charge seat from my mate).

Or am I misreading the situation and need to do something different?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
The 14 day rule stands for the reasons you’ve stated I believe.

If you’ve got previous purchase history the best course of action would be to contact supporter services

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here