Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So we all know there's a striker incoming - Who ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] and [MENTION=12291]Bradders[/MENTION] really need to pull their sauces out now it's come to the CRUNCH

Don’t put that JESTER in the same sentence as me - I’m #1from1 and he’s #0from29 #troothhurts #writeagain

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Who wouldn’t be in the slightest bit surprised if we didn’t sign a goal scoring striker?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Who wouldn’t be in the slightest bit surprised if we didn’t sign a goal scoring striker?

Normally I’d agree, but even by our standards we’re bloody short of strikers now.

Maupay and Connolly.

Come on. We have to have someone lined up.

Eduardo or Nunez please...[emoji1696]

Jimmy Grimble

Someone whose first name doesn’t get misspelt?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

As someone mentioned in the murray to watford thread, we all thought loaning out Locadia and Andone meant we had someone incoming, and we didn't.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Please be Ollie Watkins!! Or, if we're going well and truly balls out..... Hasn't Suarez been told by Barca to find another club?

I'd also take Batshit from Chelsea as well, despite the smell of ex Palace about him.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
I'm really not sure what Potters after. Still personally in the camp of Maupay and Connolly being our only strike options whilst also not opposed to Andone coming back into it. I feel like we either need to go for somebody who's versatile and can play anywhere across the top 3 or a plan b who can give us some height from crosses so i'm guessing somebody who fits that description would be great. If we can't land somebody who will actually benefit us then I hope we don't panic buy. Left wing back for me is the priority. Although March could end up being that man, he needs some competition.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Andy Naylor doesn't seem convinced

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I would be surprised but not extremely. Most likely it will be one central forward starting in the majority of games and then it would probably be like last season, with Maupay starting, Connolly as his sub (and sometimes complement) and perhaps Gyökeres as the Murray. Trossard probably could do well there as well.

But yeah most likely I think you overestimate the knowledge of his Naylor fella and someone will come in, probably a striker/winger hybrid.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I would be surprised but not extremely. Most likely it will be one central forward starting in the majority of games and then it would probably be like last season, with Maupay starting, Connolly as his sub (and sometimes complement) and perhaps Gyökeres as the Murray. Trossard probably could do well there as well.

But yeah most likely I think you overestimate the knowledge of his Naylor fella and someone will come in, probably a striker/winger hybrid.
'This Naylor fella' gets told by the club what to report re: transfers. So let's hope the club have kept a surprise from him. Seems unlikely though

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here