Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bernardo off ?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Strange one Bernardo, good player but never really broken into the team for any consistent period.

Probably getting to the stage where he wants a move, might be good for all parties.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Send him to Turkey, he's a very decent player and I don't want him strengthening one of our rivals

This!

Not a chance of him going to West Ham or Newcastle.
Would love to see him play for us to be honest, but it would seem that there is a problem.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Send him to Turkey, he's a very decent player and I don't want him strengthening one of our rivals

Followed by outraged Newcastle and West Ham fans outraged at the idea that we consider ourselves even vaguely in their league.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
He has all the attributes I would be looking for to sign a new LWB/LB, I don't understand why he isn't one of the first names on the team sheet. I'd love it to work out for him here

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
He has all the attributes I would be looking for to sign a new LWB/LB, I don't understand why he isn't one of the first names on the team sheet. I'd love it to work out for him here

I agree, likewise for AJ . . .they both seem like intelligent skillful players that need a break . . . .maybe Potterball isn't best suited to them, or Potter doesn't think they'll work. either way I don't get it.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I must be the only one who doesn't really rate him. Don't think he's positionally strong or pro active in his choices.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Good on the ball, but have never been convinced he knows how to defend. I'd have Solly ahead of him for the left wing back slot.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patreon
May 3, 2012
Valencia
I like him as a player and would love to see him cement a place. As has been pointed out though, GP clearly doesn't rate him and he sees him every day in training.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Can't see him leaving until we have secured a replacement, but one that will probably leave sooner rather than later

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I agree, likewise for AJ . . .they both seem like intelligent skillful players that need a break . . . .maybe Potterball isn't best suited to them, or Potter doesn't think they'll work. either way I don't get it.

I'm starting to think their faces just don't fit with Potter, I guess it happens sometimes and we have to trust him to pick who he wants. They're good players but for whatever reason he doesn't rate them

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
I don't think it would be a great loss. I think he struggles with the pace of the Prem. His pass success stats are consistently one of the lowest in the squad, which probably backs up why I think he gives the ball away too often. I think it says a lot that Burn gets in ahead of him, and it's not Burn's first choice position.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here