Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
England_EC20-8.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Quite like the away, looks almost Dutch.

The home.....hmm, I think this will be a bit of a generational thing.

I really don't like it, but I can understand why some younger people will love it. It's very 90s, which for me = bad, but for plenty into the paradox that is "football fashion" (ugh), = good.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Much like the Albion, why can't they make the two kits sit well together? Like the away one, not the home one. Why can't we have that collar instead of our Downton Abbey one?

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Saw the leaked pictures of the shirts months ago but this is the first time I've seen them modelled and personally I think they're both an abomination, particularly the home one. Shame really, as I think we've got a really good chance of picking up the trophy at the Euros next summer, assuming they go ahead.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
The home kit is Nike first and England second. The brand logo sits as central as the England emblem and has more contrast to the background. Nike have made the kit decision, not the English FA. Shameful.

Jimmy Grimble

The sway kit is a golf polo with an England badge on, no?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I like both of those. Both quite simple and each have a bit of a throw back to previous shirts from the late 80s / early 90s.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I like both of those. Both quite simple and each have a bit of a throw back to previous shirts from the late 80s / early 90s.

First everybody was copying #together and now its the new retro shirt

and what was the photographers saying "right guys look lovingly at Harry"

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

I really don't like it, but I can understand why some younger people will love it. It's very 90s, which for me = bad, but for plenty into the paradox that is "football fashion" (ugh), = good.

All I see is a white t-shirt

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Quite like the away, looks almost Dutch.

'96 but without the grey and collar.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I like it, combining modern cutting edge design with a nod to our past with a retro style, something for everyone.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
is nobody able to design a footie shirt these days that doesn't look sh*te or
anything other than something I could have knocked up in a 10 minute coffee break?

Shocking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here