Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Garage door replacement

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Any good value recommendations for an up and over garage door to be replaced in the Lancing area please NSC?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
[MENTION=12090]Garage_Doors[/MENTION] is, not surprisingly, in this line of business I believe.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
A couple of years back I ditched my old up 'n over garage door for an electric roller type - perfect working order, sold on eBay for £100 - buyer collected

One of the best things I ever did [in the home improvement category]

Up 'n overs are so 1970's ....

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
A couple of years back I ditched my old up 'n over garage door for an electric roller type - perfect working order, sold on eBay for £100 - buyer collected

One of the best things I ever did [in the home improvement category]

Up 'n overs are so 1970's ....

Yeah, electric roller doors are brilliant. Can open it from indoors before rushing out in the rain, and close it with a single button press.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Reckon that less than 10% of people actually park their cars in the garage. Mine has 4 bikes, caravan awning, golf clubs and my sons old premier drum kit in it!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Like a lot of people nowadays I don't keep my car in the garage so when it came to it I replaced mine with a side hinged split 70/30 so the smaller side is basically a personnel door. In the 4 years since I don't think I've ever used the larger door and it feels more secure than opening the whole garage up to the street. I used https://www.thegaragedoorcompany.ltd.uk/ and had no problems.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here