Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

10k fine for not wearing a face mask

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
As always, I’m not clicking a link that gives no clue as to where it will take me. You need to learn how to do proper ones.

I never click on his links for that reason.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Whilst I tried to remove that image from my mind, I further imagined Tommy Robinson holding his balls at the time.

Thanks a lot.

Whilst Duke is a self avowed racist and would stroke Das Reichs glans whilst singing the Horst Wessell song and might bring him to climax quite aggressively (I feel) I think Tommy Robinson would be quite happy and loving as he’d fondle the Balls of all races...just not Muslim folks. If he and Duke were to form a masturbatory alliance at Das Reichs house it would have to be monoracial for Duke but rather more nuanced for Robinson with a cultural / religious caveat featuring a strict “no Islamists” clause.

I might go for a lie down. I’m, frankly,scarred by the image I’ve just conjured.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If I had to guess, and let's face it, we do have to guess, someone is confusing the news of £10,000 fines for arranging gatherings of more than 30 people for illegal raves (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53877683) with fines for wearing a mask, which is typically £100 (50 if paid within 14 days), but can now go as high as £3,200 for repeat offenders (https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1...-much-can-you-be-fined-not-wearing-mask-rules)

What if I arrange an illegal gathering of 31 repeat offender non mask wearers.

Do I get a reach around from Daisy Duke?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
.. Katie Hopkins would be streaming it live from a Canadian far right website.

Probably.

If she brings Priti Patel along wearing one of her 'uniforms', then my friend we have what's known as a PARTY.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
6 posts fully endorsing breaking the law , keep em coming chaps
regards
DF

Mates of yours Das Reich?

bf.jpg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why is this thread not in the Coronavirus sub forum or the Bear Pit ? ???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Maybe because he doesn't get out the Bear Pit much these days, he wanted to remind the rest of NSC just how stupid he is :shrug:
True.

But the thread is either about mask fines ( Coronavirus forum ) or angry poison ( Bear Pit ).

Unless we need a Coronavirus Bear Pit forum as well.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Why is this thread not in the Coronavirus sub forum or the Bear Pit ? ???

Because no one can understand what the thick f**kwit is on about. There's as much chance of it being about covid routines for goalkeepers on training grounds, or something about Halloween that he accidentally clicked on via youtube when the Frosty Jack's kicked in, as anything else.

It makes about as much sense as most Leeds fans :shrug:

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
the only time i endors braking the law is when im cracking one off to Judas Preist s Rob Halford singing the song of hte same name so up yours tobies

Judas Priest.jpg

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Is it about Piers Corbyn being arrested and fined £10,000 for organising an illegal gathering?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Mates of yours Das Reich?

View attachment 127861

That puts me in mind of the deluded Leeds and BW threads.

There is even a nice banner being held.

And is that a petition going on behind these chumps asking for Radz to sign Messi?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
the only time i endors braking the law is when im cracking one off to Judas Preist s Rob Halford singing the song of hte same name so up yours tobies

View attachment 127863

Sooo. You’re cracking them off to the famously gay Judas Priest leather boy.

Veeerrry eeeenteresting meester Bond.

Jan 30, 2008
Because no one can understand what the thick f**kwit is on about. There's as much chance of it being about covid routines for goalkeepers on training grounds, or something about Halloween that he accidentally clicked on via youtube when the Frosty Jack's kicked in, as anything else.

It makes about as much sense as most Leeds fans :shrug:

Bit early to be getting all angry again ?
Regards
DF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills