Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ex players. Where are they now?

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Gotsmanov living and coaching 'soccer' in Minnesota is an interesting one. Apparently Paul 'fab Macca thumbs aloft' McCartney popped round to his gaff the other day for a vodka top and regaled him with tales of life back in the USSR.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Abdul Razak is playing in Örgryte in the Swedish second division (Superettan). Doing fine but accused of not really looking that interested.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Love to know what happened to Kurt Nogan. I believe he was in real trouble fighting alcoholism, possibly depression too. Sad if so, he was a bloody hero and one of the very very few bright spots of the 1990s.

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Always interesting to think what lower league players do when retired, I'm thinking league 1 and below, where yes you earn decent money for a twenty something but likely not enough for a comfortable life after football retirement.

Starting a brand new career in your mid thirties with mortgage, bills and kids must be tricky when you are used to a higher income. Its not like you can just walk into another £70k job when you retire from a league 2 career

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Funny this thread should come up, I read an old article about Gavin Geddes just yesterday.

Bit of a strange chain of events, and I don’t know how I missed it at the time, it appears to have been quite a well publicised fall from grace.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
Funny this thread should come up, I read an old article about Gavin Geddes just yesterday.

Bit of a strange chain of events, and I don’t know how I missed it at the time, it appears to have been quite a well publicised fall from grace.

Gavin Geddes can be found regularly tweeting about bhafc! His profile says he writes films.

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Some of the more interesting ones that spring to mind:

Maheta Molango - CEO of Mallorca
Jonny Dixon - TV Producer (inc. Come Dine With Me)
Andy Ansah - Football choreographer in film & TV

Andy Ansah - Football choreographer in film & TV[/QUOTE] is Zaha one of his clients ??

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Love to know what happened to Kurt Nogan. I believe he was in real trouble fighting alcoholism, possibly depression too. Sad if so, he was a bloody hero and one of the very very few bright spots of the 1990s.

No, no,
no, no, no, no,
no, no, no, no,
no, no, no, no, Nogan!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Brighton LEGEND (86-87) David Roberts moved to Bodens BK in Sweden and played there for 22 years and is now running a local sports store.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here