Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 7/2

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
That's the average price for us finish in the top ten this season. Is that all bearing in mind we've been nowhere near it for the last three years?

Maybe the bookies watched the match yesterday. :lol:

larus

Which I'd say is about right. We could go down but I really don't think it'll happen and we could be top half, but without a new striker, I don't think that will happen either. Much more chance of achieving about 12/13th and considering it progress.

Be happy with that.

No Leeds lurkers. That's not being tinpot or small-minded, it's being realistic as to the progress we are making. We don't have delusions of Europe (yet :lolol:).

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Which I'd say is about right. We could go down but I really don't think it'll happen and we could be top half, but without a new striker, I don't think that will happen either. Much more chance of achieving about 12/13th and considering it progress.

Ever since we arrived in the top division three seasons ago, there has been a tendency on NSC for posters to get starry eyed, a 12th or 13th placed finish would represent remarkable progress for a club the size of ours. I for one would be delighted with that.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Ever since we arrived in the top division three seasons ago, there has been a tendency on NSC for posters to get starry eyed, a 12th or 13th placed finish would represent remarkable progress for a club the size of ours. I for one would be delighted with that.

A stress free run in, for the first time in about 7 years would represent progress to me

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I feel midtable is an achievable target. And would be fantastic progress given how everyone expected us to be relegated.

Bit of luck and crack top 10.

But equally need to stay humble as the gaffer says. Things can turn quickly in this league.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
More threads should be started with simply odds.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
10th, or thereabouts, would be an excellent achievement, paired with our easy on the eye style of play these days, though we can't forget that a lot of last season post Xmas was pretty poor in terms of results - I thought we had the smell of death about us after the Bournemouth away game. We've recruited well and I'm cautiously optimistic, however finishing above Palace and staying up would be grand too

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think we’ll be mid-table 8th-14th ish. So think those odds are about fair. Worth a big wager for the season at 4/1 imo if you want to have some fun and try pay for a season ticket!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
7/2 is best price on oddschecker....?

9648BA61-DF46-4169-9EA6-DE4D4716EBFC.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here