Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] BBC Radio Sussex

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Have been listening to BBC Radio Sussex through the internet.
Oh my god, I didn't realise how many posh people there were from Hove, phoning in for gardening advice.
They all sound like Rosemary and Thyme from the telebox. [MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION] you need to take over :lol:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Oh my god, I didn't realise how many posh people there were from Hove, phoning in for gardening advice.
They all sound like Rosemary and Thyme from the telebox. [MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION] you need to take over :lol:

Is Jack Straw dead common then?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Since every game has been on Sky or a stream I haven’t listened to Radio Sussex once this year :smile:

Your comments above sum up why it’s not worth a listen for me for anything other than Albion news. No interest in cricket so nowt on there for me :shrug:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Question is why were you tuning in...Advice about your mellons?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Since every game has been on Sky or a stream I haven’t listened to Radio Sussex once this year :smile:

Your comments above sum up why it’s not worth a listen for me for anything other than Albion news. No interest in cricket so nowt on there for me :shrug:

I used to listen up here on FM, for Albion news, as I could just tune in to the end of its broadcast limit.
Now I have NSC and the Albion website :)

Is Jack Straw dead common then?

I'm guessing just normal :thumbsup:

Question is why were you tuning in...Advice about your mellons?

My melons are fine, not ripe for picking yet.
How's your mowing crew ???

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Taken early retirement.

Did he jump, or was he pushed?

Thank Christ for that.

Unlike the other presenters, elocution lessons Pringle was a boring narcissist. Every morning going about his world - how fit he was, the much younger wife met at the BBC, his kids. The other Radio Sussex and Surrey presenters come across as personable.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This station should be subtitled "No Jacket Required" as, it seems, one of its tracks is on at least every third song !

A couple of years ago I heard Sylvie Blackmore (or her producer) in error play the same song immediately after it had played. They never said a word about it.

Probably The Riddle by Nik Kershaw ... they tend to play that every show.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A couple of years ago I heard Sylvie Blackmore (or her producer) in error play the same song immediately after it had played. They never said a word about it.

Probably The Riddle by Nik Kershaw ... they tend to play that every show.

Most radio stations are for easy listening, for all the insomniacs that tune in, so I suppose mistakes by the DJS sometimes are missed.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Any questions about poppies and Chris Bee?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here