Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Kaveh Solhekol vs HLTCO

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Kaveh from Sky Sports news has accused the Palace supporting HLTCO Twitter page of targetted abuse with racial undertones, with no evidence to support it, after they mocked him over some made up transfer news regarding Zaha bid by Everton.

Jim White and Moose have agreed with Kaveh, but the majority have supported HLTCO including Ian Wright and Troy Townsend.

Looks like another Sky employee might be getting their P45.....hope he has a good lawyer.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
That palace fan I can easily accuse of being a dick, but none of that includes being a racist. Kaveh is full of bollocks as proved with White and Dunk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Kaveh from Sky Sports news has accused the Palace supporting HLTCO Twitter page of targetted abuse with racial undertones, with no evidence to support it, after they mocked him over some made up transfer news regarding Zaha bid by Everton.

Jim White and Moose have agreed with Kaveh, but the majority have supported HLTCO including Ian Wright and Troy Townsend.

Looks like another Sky employee might be getting their P45.....hope he has a good lawyer.

Thank you for posting. It all makes perfect sense ...................................

........... to somebody, I suppose.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Never heard of the bloke (or the mentioned Palace account), but just looked at his twitter now. Like the fact that he tweets a bit about politics, and doesn't stick to the usual Sky Sports News "lack of personality" mandate.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The “racist” tweets are apparently the palace fan saying he talks slowly and that he is a fraud that lives in a wheelie bin over his take on Zaha leaving - I can’t see anything with racist undertones ?

I hope the HLTCO sues - Sky really should be removing Solhekol if proved incorrect - as they should Jim White.

Interesting Solhekol turned off commenting on his tweet.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Kaveh's a former colleague of mine and a decent guy. But he's been known to get things wrong.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not seen the tweet or any of the argument but I’d like to support the one that isn’t palace :thumbsup:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
That HLTCO twitter account posts a lot of fairly abusive stuff (including lots about Brighton) and the guy who runs it seems to have issues but I don’t remember seeing anything racist on there.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Not seen the tweet or any of the argument but I’d like to support the one that isn’t palace :thumbsup:

Unfortunately you would be on the wrong side of this one, a 'journalist' accusing a football fan account of rasicm with zero evidence to prove it is disgraceful, and libellous. Regardless of the team I hope they take him and Jim White to the cleaners.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
[tweet]1299717309968322561[/tweet]

[tweet]1299719152874278914[/tweet]
[tweet]1299728725743996933[/tweet]

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
For breaking Twitter copyright rules according to the account. Nothing to do with the original disagreement,

And it won't be a one-off either - you get a few strikes before they suspend you.

I speak from experience, but with some help I managed to get the NSC account reactivated.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here