Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wouldn’t happen in Germany

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I was out shopping and saw hundreds of these plums. Also caused the record store to shut.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Why are they protesting?

Suicide rates have only risen by 20%. Suicide is still killing more men under the age of 50 than anything else. Mental health is quite rightly being ignored for this virus and so may it continue.
You can't contract depression so what's the worry?

Last edited:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I was out shopping and saw hundreds of these plums. Also caused the record store to shut.

Plums? How Ironic....

Good footage of the weekends global response to the Covid "Questionings" here:

London:

Germany:

Large crowds of "plums" in pretty much all the other capitals to!

You think people questioning the illogical "logistics" of the covid-19 virus and everything that goes with it are "plums?" - Maybe it's you that's the plum? ;)

Last edited:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Plums? How Ironic....

Good footage of the weekends Germany Covid "Questionings" here: https://www.twitch.tv/rizlawizard

Large crowds of "plums" in London and other capitals also

You think people questioning the illogical "logistics" of the covid-19 virus and everything that goes with it are "plums?" - Maybe it's you that's the plum? ;)

I like how he was out shopping when he saw these "plums". Definitely what you should be admitting to if you're so against anyone questioning the lock down. It's not like there's delivery services to prevent humans from being at a close distance if they're so concerned of its danger.

He's also annoyed that a record shop shutdown. No chance of catching anything in one of them....

Last edited:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I like how he was out shopping when he saw these "plums". Definitely what you should be admitting to if you're so against anyone questioning the lock down. It's not like there's delivery services to prevent humans from being at a close distance if they're so concerned of its danger.

He's also annoyed that a record shop shutdown. No chance of catching anything in one of them....

The record shop will the least of his worries when the last of his rights have been stripped because of the covid-19 "pandemic" - Yet everyone else is the plum... :ffsparr:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I forgot to add I also had to walk home as the demo stopped the trams.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Public transport is surely a danger in spreading the disease?

I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make? Care to explain?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make? Care to explain?

I believe Covid19 exists. I just don't believe getting on public transport to use a record shop shows much concern towards the dangers of Covid19. I would only recommend public transport for essential purposes ie getting to work.
So for you to call people protesting about some of these lockdown laws "plums" just seems massively hypocritical, especially when there's much safer options like downloading your music instead.

But don't get me wrong, I don't see you as someone showing ignorance with the crisis. Its more the referring to thousands and thousands of people all as plums because they may disagree with some of the lock down regulations you are in support of. I think we should all respect ultimately, whatever the views people may have with this disease, it's the concern for humanity which they're displaying, not a form of discrimination or prejudice like we've witnessed with that Burnley 'White lives matter' banner which I would then agree would deserve the labelling of "plums"

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here