Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
3-5-2 as a predominant formation has gone from likely to very likely

Veltman and Lamptey are competing for one spot

Burn and Webby are competing for the left CB spot

Molumby is ready

Don't rule out Solly as the most likely for the LWB spot

Bissouma is good. (ok we knew that anyway)

We're going to have some fun with Ben White chants when Leeds come down (probably knew that one too)

We need to have a chat within the club about who is taking pens

Trossard is an option is a centre forward position

Having Duffy in your team is brilliant fun

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
We may well have a squad so good that Davy Propper isn't guaranteed a start.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
March was very good today, he’s got the ability to be a very good player, just lacks consistency.
I was impressed with all of the kids, none of them looked out of place.
Reece James is a horrible sh¡t.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Solly did nothing wrong, but can he do more right?

If he can we might save a few quid.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This match underlines our need for a striker and a marauding left wing back.

We look a class outfit when we knock the ball about, but still a relegation- fighting outfit when it comes to the final third. Lamptey and set pieces are still are the most likely sources of goals.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Llalana and Veltman are a class above, directing things around them. Great additions , we looked much more creative with them on the pitch

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
p

This match underlines our need for a striker and a marauding left wing back.

We look a class outfit when we knock the ball about, but still a relegation- fighting outfit when it comes to the final third. Lamptey and set pieces are still are the most likely sources of goals.

Yep, March was OK but we need better and we 100% need a PL capable big skilful striker

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Too many positives to list.

- Need to ask more questions in final third (ie. get the right Glenn replacement in)
- Seems harsh to say based on his injury, but Walton's career probably lies elsewhere as he doesn't tick any of the boxes for how we want to play. May need to sign a keeper.
- I seem to be in a minority on Molumby, think he either needs to be introduced slowly and for the right games, or another loan spell before ready.
- Bissouma may be a bit too good for us this season, and could be our first forced sale since promotion.
- Lallana needs to get up to speed fast, looked one step behind the rest of the team. Quality is there.
- We have a bunch of fans who are incredibly harsh on our very own Solly March and don't seem to want to give him any credit.
- Maupay needs to take a prolonged break from penalties.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
My stream kept cutting out in the second half so i didn't catch all of it but we looked much livelier than Chelsea after the break. Although a lot of their subs were kids so I'm not sure how much can or should be read into that. It was nice to see wholesale changes have no effect on our fluidity though, thats a plus.

Germans are still the best penalty takers. (assuming it was gross who took the second one?)

White and Molumby both looked decent.

Veltman likes getting stuck in.

We need a target man.

The Albion

Apr 15, 2019
I wrote this in the other thread, and feel bad repeating it due to the injury but... Walton really doesn’t look up to it as a Potterball GK.

It might be best for both parties if he looked to continue his career elsewhere once he heals up.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I wrote this in the other thread, and feel bad repeating it due to the injury but... Walton really doesn’t look up to it as a Potterball GK.

It might be best for both parties if he looked to continue his career elsewhere once he heals up.

Worth saying though, the injury came whilst making a terrific claim from a cross. I know what you mean though he had a very poor moment with the ball at his feet earlier

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here