Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] IPTV

boik

Good luck with that

Indeed. I've logged into my MyDigital account several times in the last few minutes on both Firefox and Chrome and no joy. Every time I click on the video it just asks me to log in, even though I am logged in and it has my name at the tope of the screen. Any suggestions gratefully received!

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Indeed. I've logged into my MyDigital account several times in the last few minutes on both Firefox and Chrome and no joy. Every time I click on the video it just asks me to log in, even though I am logged in and it has my name at the tope of the screen. Any suggestions gratefully received!

Exactly the same for me, I wanted bha commentary.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Had to scroll up on my phone as the play button was obscured by the action bar at the bottom but all working fine when I discovered that.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Working fine for me, although crap commentary - picture too small on my laptop to be able to identify the players, and commentator only rarely mentions which of our players is on the ball. Have ascertained that we're playing #3BenWhite though - fabulous!

Edit: He must have heard me - he's mentioning names now, thankfully!

Last edited:

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit

Same. Using IPTV now (and Chelsea web site :D)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Finished up watching the Chelsea feed - full screen actually was full screen on there. Went back to AlbionTV at the end, but the sound had gone.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
My feed kept going to a blank screen and I had to refresh a few times. Don't know if its my wifi or crap My Albion TV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here