He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Thought Connolly would have got the #9.

Alzate has a new number too, think #18

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Note though that for shirt printing the club has said that no numbers will be finalised officially until the 25 man squad date in October.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Also notice the lack of JD sponsorship, have we not renewed the deal with them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Note though that for shirt printing the club has said that no numbers will be finalised officially until the 25 man squad date in October.

Although squad numbers won't be confirmed until the 25 man squad has to be named I believe Premier League rules prevent a player from wearing two different squad numbers in the same season for the same side. So we should have a good idea of numbers when the first game is played.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Although squad numbers won't be confirmed until the 25 man squad has to be named I believe Premier League rules prevent a player from wearing two different squad numbers in the same season for the same side. So we should have a good idea of numbers when the first game is played.
True. It's just the club have made a point of warning shirt printers not to be in too much of a hurry.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
True. It's just the club have made a point of warning shirt printers not to be in too much of a hurry.

It helps stop disappointment when we sell a player when they've got the new shirt with a name and number on it. As I saw yesterday when someone was complaining they'd got the new home shirt with 18 Mooy on it.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Thought Connolly would have got the #9.

Alzate has a new number too, think #18

Agree re Connolly, l see him as more of a central striker than Maupay, but hey ho, they are only numbers l suppose. Yes it makes sense for Alzate to take on Mooy's old number 18 shirt, another like for like midfielder.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
Agree re Connolly, l see him as more of a central striker than Maupay, but hey ho, they are only numbers l suppose. Yes it makes sense for Alzate to take on Mooy's old number 18 shirt, another like for like midfielder.

I'm sure Alzate was wearing 46 as he did last season.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Webster has now changed to #4 as per the Twitter picture.

Not watching the stream; what number is Alzate wearing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here