Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] EPL season 2020/21 odds.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Was about to point out we’re 750/1 to win it and Palace are 1000/1 to win but then saw Leeds are 200/1 to win the PL.

Paddy power certainly don’t think Palace will have a good season though. In the mix for relegation and lowest scoring side according to the bookies.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Others bookies are available but Leicester City 9/1 for a top four finish worth a punt ? City and Liverpool a shoe in for a top four spot surely then who next ? :bigwave: https://www.paddypower.com/football/english-premier-league?tab=outrights

I dunno, I reckon Leicester could drop off a little this season.

Just a reminder for others, odds are generally based on how much is staked where, like a balancing act of profitability, as opposed to any god like knowledge of the markets.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Was about to point out we’re 750/1 to win it and Palace are 1000/1 to win but then saw Leeds are 200/1 to win the PL.

Paddy power certainly don’t think Palace will have a good season though. In the mix for relegation and lowest scoring side according to the bookies.

"Leeds are 200/1 to win the PL".

Leeds fans putting mortgages on winning premier brings odds down, shocker.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
The manager next to go makes interesting reading. Reckon myself unless Smith at Aston Villa is lower mid table come November he is out.

ClaretTony

Aug 29, 2020
I think Leeds will really struggle this year along with Villa and I think this is the year you will finally give in to bigger clubs in this division.

Villa
Brighton
Leeds
To go down in that order

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here