Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jacob Blake's mum apologises to Trump

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
not only incognisant but also ignorant....really .??...listen to the guy , he lives there , get
yerself out there, we're all angry but its a double edged sword mate ....do you think they're all fluffy , fun loving guys...?? telling you now mate ....they ain't.

What, because a black Trump supporter says one thing I should automatically agree with what he says because I’m a white Brit? ???

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
What, because a black Trump supporter says one thing I should automatically agree with what he says because I’m a white Brit? ???

Well it should make you stop and think considering he is a proud black American living his reality, vocalising his concerns, realtime, of the destruction and death of innocent people in the US, and yes because you are a sleeping woke, white Brit who doesn't think for oneself.

I bet you didn't even watch all the video and listen to the most important and sobering bit in the last part of his video.

birthofanorange

NSC Patreon
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Well it should make you stop and think considering he is a proud black American living his reality, vocalising his concerns, realtime, of the destruction and death of innocent people in the US, and yes because you are a sleeping woke, white Brit who doesn't think for oneself.

I bet you didn't even watch all the video and listen to the most important and sobering bit in the last part of his video.

Are you off down a rabbit hole again? #getspopcorn

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

Yep, that’s right. I’m just a pesky ‘woke’ leftie who doesn’t think for myself. You’ve got me :wave:

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008

I suspect people may have been put off watching the video by the knowledge you were furiously masturbating whilst watching it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here