Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Ticket help please!

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Good morning fellow fans. My feckless son has just announced that he did not receive his print at home ticket after he bought it on Thursday (he definitely did buy it, we’ve checked his account and everything). Supporter services phone lines are closed. No idea if any of the ticketing booths will be open when we get to the stadium, seems unlikely under the circumstances. Any ideas?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Good morning fellow fans. My feckless son has just announced that he did not receive his print at home ticket after he bought it on Thursday (he definitely did buy it, we’ve checked his account and everything). Supporter services phone lines are closed. No idea if any of the ticketing booths will be open when we get to the stadium, seems unlikely under the circumstances. Any ideas?

Has he checked his junk mail?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Check email spam carefully.

I'm sure there will be ticketing help at the ground, so I wouldn't stress on it if you can't find it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Check junk mail folder and old email addresses?

Also, should be able to log into his Albion account and print directly from there?

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Check email spam carefully.

I'm sure there will be ticketing help at the ground, so I wouldn't stress on it if you can't find it.

Although

There is no facility to print tickets at the stadium at this time. The club will no longer be issuing tickets on club ticket stock – tickets will be available as print at home, or by loading tickets to your Google pay/Apple wallet, to reduce touchpoints and meet safety requirements

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here