Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Saturday’s friendly

Brighton Rocker

Jul 16, 2011
TN 21
An appeal to all fans attending.
Looking forward to getting back to the Amex tomorrow with my son.
If spectators are to return to stadia for league matches anytime soon, tomorrow’s match has to run smoothly.
It is an honour for the Amex to be chosen for this test event but, also a responsibility. The Club has set out the COVID 19 conditions which we must all observe.
There will be many different views on how the Club could organise the return but remember it is the Government that has the final say and they have already postponed test events once.
The Club has consulted with season ticket holders and PB has responded to many emails (including from me) regarding the return of fans.
This is the best that can be done for now so, let’s enjoy the new experience and not let down our fellow supporters.
Thanks

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I’m sure the club will be desperate for tomorrow to go smoothly. Anyone causing trouble because they don’t like the restrictions will be dealt with pretty quickly I’m sure. I don’t think the (lack of) atmosphere will lend itself to anything like that anyway. I think it’ll be fine.

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
You're just guinea pigs being used to see if games can be played in front of a restricted crowd. What happens on the pitch is totally meaningless ! All the suits will be watching YOU !!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I like the idea of standing up minute one and chanting

This is ****ing weird
This is ****ing weird
This is ****ing
This is ****ing
This is ****ing weird

But I might get chucked out.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
If spectators are to return to stadia for league matches anytime soon, tomorrow’s match has to run smoothly.
It is an honour for the Amex to be chosen for this test event but, also a responsibility. The Club has set out the COVID 19 conditions which we must all observe.
There will be many different views on how the Club could organise the return but remember it is the Government that has the final say and they have already postponed test events once.
The Club has consulted with season ticket holders and PB has responded to many emails (including from me) regarding the return of fans.
This is the best that can be done for now so, let’s enjoy the new experience and not let down our fellow supporters.
Thanks

OK Tony:p

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

This is ****ing weird
This is ****ing weird
This is ****ing
This is ****ing
This is ****ing weird

Definitely no shouting 'There's no one there, there's no one there...'

The-Libertine

May 2, 2006

This is ****ing weird
This is ****ing weird
This is ****ing
This is ****ing
This is ****ing weird

I want to stand up and start chanting

Our ground’s too big for us,
Our ground’s too big for us ............

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Thanks

Well said. There's huge attention on our club and our fans. Lets put our best foot forward

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I'll be wearing my bestest hoodie for the occasion

Screenshot_20200828-212028_Samsung Internet.jpg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
On a serious note, is singing or shouting strictly forbidden? Heard there are fines to be dished out.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here