Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Macclesfield Town FC.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Ok,so we are a Premier League club for the time being. So remember our History and don't be so smug.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wish them all the best. I hope Flowers isn't expected to get paid on a regular basis though.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
Why do they keep going for high profile ex-players with little or no experience of management and/or League 2/The National League?!

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Why do they keep going for high profile ex-players with little or no experience of management and/or League 2/The National League?!

Eh?

"During 19 months in charge of Solihull, Flowers guided them to their best-ever finish of second place in the fifth tier in 2018-19, as well as the second round of the FA Cup. He won 44 of his 92 games in charge before leaving Damson Park by mutual consent."

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
But still, nobody has been smug. I imagine everyone is feeling their pain.

It,s more of so few care not just about MTFC i get that because The EPL is all that matters and yet for for so many here no reply as to what is going on not just at Macclesfield Town but all the lower and non-lge clubs and a few here were at the final game before Hereford of which i was one. Rant over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here