Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Mooy joins Shanghai SIPG

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Could be fake but I wouldnt be surprised, and it would probably mean the club made a profit from a player who came cheap, had a good year but is pretty difficult to place in a starting eleven for next season.

the_minty

Aug 21, 2020
When viewing photos like that the tick doesn't show, just double checked

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How's his wife gonna keep his, and Adam El Abd's, head warm if they're all over the globe:-

NINTCHDBPICT000448883792.jpg

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
But would he give up on his career to go and play for Shanghai ? I suppose if it were for money and the fact that Shanghai is much nearer Oz than we are it is possible but (I would think) unlikely. Hope so anyway.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
How to start a rumour.... knock up a fake tweet or instagram post and then post something saying ''did anybody else just see that?!'' about something that is now conveniently deleted. Its just some bored kid. There's no blue tick on the post to show its from an official account.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sad sad twats out there if this is fake :lol:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
With a young child who’s literally only just turned 2, there’s no chance of Mooy relocating half way around the globe on a permanent basis.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
My well be fake but blue ticks don’t show up on stories, which that is a screen grab of.....

No it isn't? It's from a feed...see the "add a comment" above and below...

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Few different people have posted screen shots. The blue tick doesn’t appear on main twitter feed only when you click into individual accounts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here