Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Sussex v Surrey T20 Blast today 14.00

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Sussex take on the old Enema today in the blast , I have absolutely no idea what sort of team we can put out today .

There will be a live stream provided by Sussex and Surrey .

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
TBH given our current state anyone who can make it to the ground in the next ten minutes might get a gig batting at 4.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Potter is picking the team today , Ali J looks like missing out because he actually knew which end of the bat to pick up first .

Tymal (man of glass ) Mills in the team , what could possibly go wrong .

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Salty 466

57-1

Come on you Sharks!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

Smallest boundaries I’ve ever seen, I know we shouldn’t complain because this is a free stream but is this being filmed on a toaster through dial up Internet? :lolol:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
28 off the over for the dynamic Sussex Academy product... :)

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

Smallest boundaries I’ve ever seen, I know we shouldn’t complain because this is a free stream but is this being filmed on a toaster through dial up Internet? :lolol:
?? the rope on the Pavilion side is right up against the fence... pretty standard for T20 to bring it in on the longer side...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Looks like you can have sound or vision ?.. but not both... great over there for Salt, thats changed the game a tad

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

Bizarre to see a bowler released by Derbyshire playing for Surrey - what a strange season....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here