NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
9ded6ccb628c35a7c2a7b9eac9524aa9.jpg

Just the 4 for Tolaj then……:albion2:

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Good win for Leiston tonight against Rushden and Diamonds 2-1 keeps them in the play off spots

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
After watching Dartford 0-0 Oxford City on Saturday, I was hoping for goals at Haywards Heath and that is what I got, Tolaj looked a level above there (albeit the Isthmian South East Division 1). Heading up to the Oak again tonight to watch them take on Eastbourne United in the Senior Cup, hopefully they can win and draw Brighton in the 3rd Round.

milliepops

Nov 8, 2011
at home
Couldn't get up to Hornchurch last night so missed another Worthing win, this time by 3.1.

Went to Middle Road instead and saw Eastbourne Town ease to a 2.0 win in the Senior Cup vs Shoreham. Two goals in the first half enough to take Town through to round 3 without having to get out of 2nd gear for most of the encounter.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Steyning 1-7 Eastbourne United

so last week I saw Eastbourne Town absolutely annihilate a West Sussex side and this week it was the turn of their sunshine coast rivals. From start to finish United were dominant with some very skillful and quick forwards. Completely outclassed Steyning

Good little ground (my nephew plays for the u-16's at Steyning so been there before) and a nice clubhouse

milliepops

Nov 8, 2011
at home
Despite taking the lead Worthing were beaten 1.2 this afternoon by a good Cheshunt side who got their tactics spot on. Pressed Worthing high up the pitch and nicked possession twice to set up their 2 goals.
Draw would probably have been a fair result overall with Worthing failing to take a few chances, Racine missed the target from 3 yards with a free header at 1.1 and Golding smashed an effort from close range against the bar in stoppage time. Cheshunt also looked dangerous in attack throughout, their number 9, Liburd, was a real threat throughout, and only a fine save from Male right at the end kept the scoreline at 1.2.
Good crowd of 1218. Need to embark on another winning run now with 6 league fixtures scheduled for December.

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Fantastic win for Littlehampton today in the FA Vase, away at Deal Town of the Isthmian League. Came back from 1-0 down to win 2-1 with a late penalty, having earlier been reduced to ten men. In hindsight maybe I should have gone to that instead of putting myself through the Villa Park experience today. Third Round draw Monday, I think. Tempted to go back to Loxwood for the League Cup game on Tuesday - it was a brilliant trip up there a couple of months back, great venue.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Had a great afternoon in Leatherhead follwoed up up by a cople of beer s in dorking following Horsham

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If any folks don't know.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/

Up to the minute score updates from all the non league levels above county. I understand that it is a statutory requirement for clubs to keep them running.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here