Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Quality. A worthy number 1.

These Guardian top 40s are brilliant.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Terminator and Here come the Drums, both bangers.
I've got some blinding tunes from that era, still got a bit of old vinyl and would love to take up mixing again. I miss my SL1200GLD's.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Terminator and Here come the Drums, both bangers.
I've got some blinding tunes from that era, still got a bit of old vinyl and would love to take up mixing again. I miss my SL1200GLD's.

Miss my 1210s. Fook knows where they are now, sold in Brighton to a mate about 15yrs ago, Im quite sure he will still be doing parties with them

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Miss my 1210s. Fook knows where they are now, sold in Brighton to a mate about 15yrs ago, Im quite sure he will still be doing parties with them

Sold mine about 7yrs ago due to living in a flat and not being able to properly enjoy them. A handy lottery win tonight and it will all change.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I sold mine for cash, put the money in my back pocket, and buoyed by having so much cash on me subsequently blew most of it on what turned into a mammoth night out. I have a few regrets in my life.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Bombscare a rightful no 1. Some justice also claiming a high position. Used to bring the roof down at sterns back in the day. Id have personally had dragonfly visions of rage in the but maybe a bit to underground. Was an a solute staple on top buzz sets.

https://youtu.be/gmlHHuhICPg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here