Shut up For The Sake of Diversity

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Great news. It shows that the system is working in this instance. The "outrage" happens when people cover a crime up. The Church of England problem is in the public domain and is being taken care of.

Also someone who chooses an NSC username like yours is clearly sexually dodgy, your only intention is to troll and insult to the victims regarding this thread. Anyway you've had your moment of joy.

Oh turn it in. People have been very patient with you, you’re ludicrous thread and your anti-Muslim agenda but now you’re getting cocky and resorting to insults and “my neighbours are Muslim” routine.

It’s obvious this is just another shameful addition to your list of ridiculous posts and threads. It’s all part of your agenda and frankly, you’re too bloody stupid to make it look like anything else.

Please stop before you have another embarrassing meltdown like you did at the weekend.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Yep you are a prick with an agenda yourself judging by your NSC username. Certainly someone who I wouldn't take seriously in real life let alone NSC.

At least I am honest and have laid out my argumentation clearly in this thread, you on the other hand, like the others, have given nothing but abuse and ad hominems. You have no position and no reasoning other than you don't like what I say, which is very poor by all accounts.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Yep you are a prick with an agenda yourself judging by your NSC username. Certainly someone who I wouldn't take seriously in real life let alone NSC.

At least I am honest and have laid out my argumentation clearly in this thread, you on the other hand, like the others, have given nothing but abuse and ad hominems. You have no position and no reasoning other than you don't like what I say, which is very poor by all accounts.

why are you so upset and why can't you speak english?

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

I think you need a rest. You appear to be permanently angry.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Go get laid.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Thank you to all the paedophile apologists who have proved the very point of the title of this thread and have no care for the victim in the video iether.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

https://youtu.be/etpAtC2S0uQ

Shut up For The Sake of Diversity Words from a victim not mine.

Who the **** do you think you are? You’re either on a Ppf wind up or you really are a very disturbed person. Both are rather unpleasant. Get off the internet and get a grip on yourself, you foolish, foolish individual.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Who the **** do you think you are? You’re either on a Ppf wind up or you really are a very disturbed person. Both are rather unpleasant. Get off the internet and get a grip on yourself, you foolish, foolish individual.

Yes of course I am a horrible nasty person telling a bunch of lies. :mad:

Maybe you should listen to the victim in the video, in fact do not make any more comments until you have. I have got nothing to be ashamed of and I can sleep well at night.

The fact of your's and others' denial speaks volumes about yourselves.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yes of course I am a horrible nasty person telling a bunch of lies. :mad:

Maybe you should listen to the victim in the video, in fact do not make any more comments until you have. I have got nothing to be ashamed of and I can sleep well at night.

The fact of your's and others' denial speaks volumes about yourselves.

Seek help.

Jan 30, 2008

Typical left, doesn't like the truth so resorts to trying to shut down debate or telling people to **** off .........predictable :rolleyes:
Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Maybe 'care for the victims' can be shown in more positive channels like donating to fundraising activities or raising awareness?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here