Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shut up For The Sake of Diversity

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
thats what i find it interesting ....i mean what can be the problem...?

It is an act of faith. I was listening to a programme today about Jurassic Park and dinosaurs, and someone called in and mentioned they are a Christian literalist who thinks the earth is (what 4? 6?) a few thoudsand years old. Sound of paleontologist looking at his shoes and whistling.

Anyway . . . . here is an image.

Mohammed the Profit..jpg

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
It is an act of faith. I was listening to a programme today about Jurassic Park and dinosaurs, and someone called in and mentioned they are a Christian literalist who thinks the earth is (what 4? 6?) a few thoudsand years old. Sound of paleontologist looking at his shoes and whistling.

Anyway . . . . here is an image.

View attachment 148760

creationists are up there with flat earthers.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Radio controversies
Over the years Belfield has courted controversy. In 2004 at Scarlet FM he regularly made the local newspapers after various stunts and controversial statements, with one listener describing his style as "moronic". At Mansfield 103.2, he established a series of 'fake sackings' (one of which would involve Mansfield 103.2's managing director Tony Delahunty), in which he would pretend to be fired on the air and then magically reappear the following day. In 2005 whilst hosting the late night radio show for Capital Gold Belfield referred to a mother of triplets as a "slapper". Belfield's comments were described as "ill-judged". In 2010 whilst hosting BBC Radio Leeds mid-morning show Belfield was suspended for 1 day after making "lewd" comments about BBC Look North weather presenter Keeley Donovan.

Stalking Allegations
In June 2021 he was summoned to Nottingham Magistrates Court on July 1st to be charged for stalking between set dates, and some of the charges date back to November 2012. Alex was granted conditional bail and is awaiting appearance at Nottingham Crown Court on July 29th. He is accused of causing Jeremy Vine “serious alarm or distress”. He is also accused of harassing seven other people.

Seems like he might be your kind of hero......

Do you actually know what 'virtue signalling' means? I am not confident that you do, given your comment about me..... Go on, prove me wrong....

Belfield’s trial has started.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-62036724

At the very least, what an odd individual.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ws/calls-public-inquiry-child-sexual-24491366

Calls for public inquiry into child sexual exploitation in Oldham defeated at raucous meeting

One Conservative councillor described it as a ‘travesty’, adding it was ‘the night that democracy died in Oldham’

The Failsworth Independent Group (FIP) had tabled a motion at full council which asked the chief executive to write to the Home Secretary and Minister for Housing, Communities and Local Government requesting a ‘fully independent and broad ranging’ public inquiry ‘as soon as is practically possible’.

It also called for a cross-party steering group to be established to work alongside the inquiry.

However the Labour group had tabled an amendment to the motion which removed the section about a public inquiry, which was then adopted and approved – to the fury of opposition councillors who voted against it.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ws/calls-public-inquiry-child-sexual-24491366

Calls for public inquiry into child sexual exploitation in Oldham defeated at raucous meeting

One Conservative councillor described it as a ‘travesty’, adding it was ‘the night that democracy died in Oldham’

The Failsworth Independent Group (FIP) had tabled a motion at full council which asked the chief executive to write to the Home Secretary and Minister for Housing, Communities and Local Government requesting a ‘fully independent and broad ranging’ public inquiry ‘as soon as is practically possible’.

It also called for a cross-party steering group to be established to work alongside the inquiry.

However the Labour group had tabled an amendment to the motion which removed the section about a public inquiry, which was then adopted and approved – to the fury of opposition councillors who voted against it.

Dreadful...... and your point is?

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Dreadful...... and your point is?

I find it funny the same people complain about the state not doing it's job but who also vote for austerity, tax cuts, smaller state, still believe in a clearly failied Brexit project which exacerbated their poverty and generally conservative policies which make the country poorer but on other threads will argue who the best billionaire is to run the country.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here