Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shut up For The Sake of Diversity

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
1.2million to 970,000 surprisingly close considering the indolent nature of most indigenous Londoners , bored to death and made to feel guilty for being patriotic , locked up for flying the george cross whilst a muslim cleric is welcome to recite a zanaa from London Bridge in celebration of Khan's victory .....the world is laughing at you ....ffs.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sadiq is a patriotic Englishmen and Londoner - born and bred. You know Boris's family descends from Germany and was born in America, just sayin'

[tweet]1391371927277776902[/tweet]

Jan 30, 2008
Sadiq is a patriotic Englishmen and Londoner - born and bred. You know Boris's family descends from Germany and was born in America, just sayin'

[twet]1391371927277776902[/tweet]
LMFAO !
So why has he set up a group to remove parts of our history ? Cancel culture nothing more nothing less
Regards
DF

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

[tweet]1391371927277776902[/tweet]

no , no he isn't ...he has been fronted up by numerous folk asking pointy questions regarding knife crime and policing in general and his response is to calmly turn around and walk away , he is far from patriotic as far as England is concerned , anyway i'm going to find a dead cow to poke my head into.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
LMFAO !
So why has he set up a group to remove parts of our history ? Cancel culture nothing more nothing less
Regards
DF

it's the democratic will of the people. Using the same theory you put forward on the Brexit thread, everything he does or says and / or all of the consequences of his policies you have to like it or lump it cos it's the will of the people, suck it up.....

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
it's the democratic will of the people. Using the same theory you put forward on the Brexit thread, everything he does or says and / or all of the consequences of his policies you have to like it or lump it cos it's the will of the people, suck it up.....

I’m with you Nob, can’t stand him, but the people voted, time to move on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
The democratic will of the people must be upheld, no point whining, get over it move on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

[emoji1303]was also good to see a turn out of 110% in Tower Hamlets, so efficient in that borough even those that have been dead 10 years had a vote[emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
https://youtu.be/t5vNfZFOsVc

nice....!!! people in their 70's and 80's must be wondering what the **** is going in in England , no George Crosses to be flown but this is hunky dory.....okee dokee...:rolleyes: piss weak , indolent , apathetic , tattooed , fake tan wearing , gender fluid,coke snorting, manscapnig , botox injecting, ****whitts.

Last edited:

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
https://youtu.be/t5vNfZFOsVc

nice....!!! people in their 70's and 80's must be wondering what the **** is going in in England , no George Crosses to be flown but this is mhunkThat os done y dory.....okee does...:rolleyes: piss weak.
That is done quite simply to rub our noses in it,no more no.less, there is no other reason for it, and to see the old bill there protecting them is sickening.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
That is done quite simply to rub our noses in it,no more no.less, there is no other reason for it, and to see the old bill there protecting them is sickening.

yep.....they held a prayer meeting inside the grounds of Westminster Cathedral a few years back .......they take the piss and the other cheek is turned , makes us the better person apparently......::clap2:

so much of this stuff posted on youtube but the puffins cant seem to find it.

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
yep.....they held a prayer meeting inside the grounds of Westminster Cathedral a few years back .......they take the piss and the other cheek is turned , makes us the better person apparently......::clap2:

so much of this stuff posted on youtube but the puffins cant seem to find it.

It's all good though to a lot of this board though mate as its not happening where THEY live.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Who is he? What was he doing? Why was he rubbing our noses in it?
Who was thrown in jail for waving a flag?
[MENTION=420]sydney[/MENTION] [MENTION=42218]Harmyar[/MENTION]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here