Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shut up For The Sake of Diversity

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Perhaps austerity cuts in Police, social services and child support agencies allowed the problem to spiral and fester?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Perhaps austerity cuts in Police, social services and child support agencies allowed the problem to spiral and fester?

i think it has already been established that authorities were aware of the issue and for some reason or other did nothing......senior ranking detectives who went to "top brass" with information were turned away and threatened with professional ruin if they did not drop their inquiries.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
i think it has already been established that authorities were aware of the issue and for some reason or other did nothing......senior ranking detectives who went to "top brass" with information were turned away and threatened with professional ruin if they did not drop their inquiries.

Why were they asked to drop the enquires?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough

I also know that the police were told several times not to pursue charges against Jimmy Saville, "from high up". There are retired senior police officers who knew what he was doing but were told to leave it alone. Go figure.....

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I also know that the police were told several times not to pursue charges against Jimmy Saville, "from high up". There are retired senior police officers who knew what he was doing but were told to leave it alone. Go figure.....

I blame the head of CPS at the time.... although he wasn’t responsible for reviewing..... blah blah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Wow I have only just got around to reading the full article and can see that the judge said that there is a backlog of 37,000 cases :mad: , which cannot be soley blamed on COVID.

Our NSC Agent Smiths will be wise to steer clear of this thread.

surprised you missed a certain part of the article:

He said there were about 37,000 cases now in a backlog and called the closures of some magistrates' courts in recent years 'madness.'

He said the Ministry of Justice had been hit hard by budgets cuts and that ‘there isn't sufficient value placed upon our system of justice.’

He added: “I would like the public to wake up to the situation and start tackling their politicians about it.”

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Wow I have only just got around to reading the full article and can see that the judge said that there is a backlog of 37,000 cases :mad: , which cannot be soley blamed on COVID.

Our NSC Agent Smiths will be wise to steer clear of this thread.

Mr. Aaaanderson. I see from our records you’re still as mad as a bag of cabbage. Now, stop titting about. I don't want to have to come back down here again. Get to bed.

Last edited:

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
37,000 cases. If your first thought isn't .Wow that's rape and abuse on an industrial scale. I am disgusted and horrified then have a good look at yourself and get your priorities in order maybe?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
surprised you missed a certain part of the article:

He said there were about 37,000 cases now in a backlog and called the closures of some magistrates' courts in recent years 'madness.'

He said the Ministry of Justice had been hit hard by budgets cuts and that ‘there isn't sufficient value placed upon our system of justice.’

He added: “I would like the public to wake up to the situation and start tackling their politicians about it.”

Yep the extra part is worth highlighting.

My main shock is that the 37,000 cases is well outside the norm for one specific type of sexual abuse and crime despite any budget to tackle it. On this scale in just a few specific areas, it looks normalised, rather than illegal. More like just part of a night out.

Jan 30, 2008
Yep the extra part is worth highlighting.

My main shock is that the 37,000 cases is well outside the norm for one specific type of sexual abuse and crime despite any budget to tackle it. On this scale in just a few specific areas, it looks normalised, rather than illegal. More like just part of a night out.
Just sweep it under the carpet as if it never happened then we can all have a good nights sleep i guess
Regards
DF

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Condoning rape and illegal entry into the UK ,you're a charmer
Regards
DF

He should be ashamed of himself. Just couldn't resist mocking the child victims of sexual violence and abuse. I thought that even these Agents Smiths would have some moral integrity and draw a line to resist commenting in these threads just out of respect for the victims.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He should be ashamed of himself. Just couldn't resist mocking the child victims of sexual violence and abuse. I thought that even these Agents Smiths would have some moral integrity and draw a line to resist commenting in these threads just out of respect for the victims.

As well you know, I wasn’t mocking victims. I was mocking you. You’re an arse. But do continue with shameful threads like this and your painfully transparent agenda. You’re a disgrace.
You do way more harm than good .

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here