Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shut up For The Sake of Diversity

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...-teacher-batley-cartoon-row-formally-rebuked/

Islamic charity that outed teacher in Batley cartoon row is rebuked by watchdog

Purpose of Life group admonished for ‘inflaming tensions’ by naming man who showed an image of the Prophet Mohammed to his class

An Islamic charity has been formally rebuked by the watchdog for “inflaming tensions” and risking safety by naming the teacher at the centre of the Batley Grammar School blasphemy row,

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...-teacher-batley-cartoon-row-formally-rebuked/

Islamic charity that outed teacher in Batley cartoon row is rebuked by watchdog

Purpose of Life group admonished for ‘inflaming tensions’ by naming man who showed an image of the Prophet Mohammed to his class

An Islamic charity has been formally rebuked by the watchdog for “inflaming tensions” and risking safety by naming the teacher at the centre of the Batley Grammar School blasphemy row,

Shush now [emoji2958]

Jan 30, 2008
The voice of a person up in court for TWELVE counts of stalking and disciplined for sexually harassing a female co-host live on radio. It doesn't surprise me that you hero-worship him.

And you're comfortable with illegal crossings of the English channel by a majority of economic migrants many without ID poncing off the UK tax payer , get your house in order :dunce:

Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
And you're comfortable with illegal crossings of the English channel by a majority of economic migrants many without ID poncing off the UK tax payer , get your house in order :dunce:

Regards
DF

since you never hold the government to account I assume you must also be comfortable with it

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
because no one invited them here ,I bet you'd love it if some travellers in caravans rocked up outside your house uninvited :rolleyes:

Regards
DF

Ah! But they are invited. If you don’t like that, you could always vote for a government that revokes their invitation.
Who’s rocking up outside your house? Who has upset you now?

Jan 30, 2008
Ah! But they are invited. If you don’t like that, you could always vote for a government that revokes their invitation.
Who’s rocking up outside your house? Who has upset you now?

Who invited them ?who exactly asked them to illegally cross the English channel from a safe country

Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here