Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shut up For The Sake of Diversity

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Maybe 'care for the victims' can be shown in more positive channels like donating to fundraising activities or raising awareness?

Raising awareness only gets abuse as you and others have clearly demonstrated. What do you think this thread is for? :mad: Thanks for your input and proving what an idiot you are anyway. And yes I will continue to raise awareness on your accidental brilliant advice.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Raising awareness only gets abuse as you and others have clearly demonstrated. What do you think this thread is for? :mad: Thanks for your input and proving what an idiot you are anyway. And yes I will continue to raise awareness on your accidental brilliant advice.

Thanks for the feedback, tell you what if you make a charity donation I will also

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Thanks for the feedback, tell you what if you make a charity donation I will also

If I could afford a significant donation to the right charity project I would, but me donating should not be a condition for you to donate, most people donate with their heart.

For now though raising awarensss as you suggest is what I do best and I proactively produce content on bad ideologies in my own personal time. I consider myself a good contributor for the cause and for those who know what I do appreciate and value my work.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
If I could afford a significant donation to the right charity project I would, but me donating should not be a condition for you to donate, most people donate with their heart.

For now though raising awarensss as you suggest is what I do best and I proactively produce content on bad ideologies in my own personal time. I consider myself a good contributor for the cause and for those who know what I do appreciate and value my work.

do you post on any other forums?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
if i asked you what that was, do you think i would want to know?

It's where most of the little englanders and racists end up when they get too snowflake-y, or get banned from Twitter or other platforms. It's nice they get put into one place so they can be ignored.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
It's where most of the little englanders and racists end up when they get too snowflake-y, or get banned from Twitter or other platforms. It's nice they get put into one place so they can be ignored.

i did not know that, sounds a wee bit sad. would you suggest i have a peek? ???

i'm scared and curious at the same time

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
i did not know that, sounds a wee bit sad. would you suggest i have a peek? ???

i'm scared and curious at the same time

You could do, though it would be like reading all his posts, with no pause for logic or reasoning. Can't be held responsible for your mood after that :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here