Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shut up For The Sake of Diversity

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

There seems to be a lot of nasty vile cowards around these days who are as guilty as the criminals who are offending and abusing young girls. I heard that there will be a report coming out soon which I believe has been delayed becasue of the BLM movement and sensitive times.

Unfortunately all this sensitivity is destroying young girls lives and I'm not even sure if the Bear Pit will save me from being removed from my own thread.

Jan 30, 2008
There seems to be a lot of nasty vile cowards around these days who are as guilty as the criminals who are offending and abusing young girls. I heard that there will be a report coming out soon which I believe has been delayed becasue of the BLM movement and sensitive times.

Unfortunately all this sensitivity is destroying young girls lives and I'm not even sure if the Bear Pit will save me from being removed from my own thread.

Free speech , although saying that I had a mod censor a post of mine yesterday :rolleyes:
Regards
DF

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
It's not name calling. It's calling it out. Very different things. Racism is still going on in this day and age because it's allowed to hide.

Sorry there's no justification for booing someone taking the knee. Though feel free to furnish me with one

Oh and call me what you like

I agree that it's important we as fans show as a collective we are all very against prejudice abuse, so it's important we can offer just a minute of our time to show awareness of the terrible racism which still does happen in places and the need for it to stop. But why aren't we making similar noise for all forms of prejudice abuse eg disabled people taking abuse too?
As bad as racism is in this country, I don't think it's as bad as what the disabled have to endure in this country. We use things like brain damage as an insult and a way of mocking someone's intelligence without even considering the battles people fight everyday with brain damage. I've even had my own epilepsy referred to as my head being ****ed by a moderator on this forum, more than once and yet that same mod has been spouting out antiprejudice views as if he's some angelic forum moderator. I totally understand he probably doesn't know any better but there's still the question, if you're against racism, what's with mocking peoples disabilities?
It doesn't matter how personal your issues are with anyone, disabilities are there to be helped, not used to put yourself above someone else. We as a fan base should be in respect of all battles people face, especially when you see the disadvantages our club once faced. Struggles are sometimes the makings of you. Being able to stand from a fall should be an inspiration, but unfortunately we are still in an era where men are brushing that form of prejudice to one side but yet banging on about things like racism and sexism as if they're angelic beings.

Fingers crossed all forms of prejudice eventually get buried in the past, but in the mean time, how about we empathise for everyone, not just who the news tell you to worry for, that way people (including myself) will be able to open up about life destroying diseases and disabilities and maybe even receive help on places like Internet forums instead of feeling ashamed and not good enough as I was made to feel?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I thought I'd bounce this thread. It is important that the views of the Silent Majority are properly understodd by the rest.....of us. :thumbsup:

I admire [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION] for doing an impression of Arnold J Rimmer after his fear had been removed by the GELF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WgUktfdDy4

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Free speech , although saying that I had a mod censor a post of mine yesterday :rolleyes:
Regards
DF

Speach. It's speach. And commas don't require a space before them.

I assume you are English (there are reasons for doubts). You have a shameful lack of regard for the Queen's English. Have you ever considered the possibility of sorting yourself out? Evening classes or something?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

I assume you are English (there are reasons for doubts). You have a shameful lack of regard for the Queen's English. Have you ever considered the possibility of sorting yourself out? Evening classes or something?

Dyslexia must be hard for people HWT. How about staying open minded?

Last edited:

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009

Not been on here for a while, looks like the levels of intellectual sarcasm have plummeted in the interregnum. Although your post was intriguing because it appears to me that you are having a standard Hampstead mattress soaking about poor grammar in a poster’s contribution, whilst you can’t even spell “speech” correctly? A delicious example of being hoisted your own petard here........Bravo!

That said I thought this thread was going to be about millionaire A Banjo’s crew and their depiction on last week’s BGT, through the paradigm of dance (obviously) of some black fella getting killed in a foreign country which appears to have created a shitstorm of complaints to Ofcom. Felt like a subject worthy of the Bear Pit?

For what it’s worth I think they will even it up this week with a depiction of the Manchester bombing. I reckon Banjo will take the part of the newly arrived refugee with a powerful prance about, showing the struggle with the heavy explosive laden ruckie, having a breather, and finally a bit of a pray before setting himself off in a huge rainbow of coloured paper and tinsel, (standard clown act stuff). A Banjo’s other members of the troop appear around Banjo rhythmically writhing around on the floor whilst large fountains of claret coloured liquid sprays about the stage (standard Kenny Everett stuff) and audience. The remaining members are dressed as the Police, Fire Brigade and Paramedics and they prance about at a remote distance holding cups of teas, doughnuts and chatting about Love Island as those writhing about gradually slow down and then stop........dead.

Going to be great family entertainment..........next week it’s the Holocaust.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Not been on here for a while, looks like the levels of intellectual sarcasm have plummeted in the interregnum. Although your post was intriguing because it appears to me that you are having a standard Hampstead mattress soaking about poor grammar in a poster’s contribution, whilst you can’t even spell “speech” correctly? A delicious example of being hoisted your own petard here........Bravo!

That said I thought this thread was going to be about millionaire A Banjo’s crew and their depiction on last week’s BGT, through the paradigm of dance (obviously) of some black fella getting killed in a foreign country which appears to have created a shitstorm of complaints to Ofcom. Felt like a subject worthy of the Bear Pit?

For what it’s worth I think they will even it up this week with a depiction of the Manchester bombing. I reckon Banjo will take the part of the newly arrived refugee with a powerful prance about, showing the struggle with the heavy explosive laden ruckie, having a breather, and finally a bit of a pray before setting himself off in a huge rainbow of coloured paper and tinsel, (standard clown act stuff). A Banjo’s other members of the troop appear around Banjo rhythmically writhing around on the floor whilst large fountains of claret coloured liquid sprays about the stage (standard Kenny Everett stuff) and audience. The remaining members are dressed as the Police, Fire Brigade and Paramedics and they prance about at a remote distance holding cups of teas, doughnuts and chatting about Love Island as those writhing about gradually slow down and then stop........dead.

Going to be great family entertainment..........next week it’s the Holocaust.

You can expect a call from the Soy patrol for this....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here