Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK Sports Walkout

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Jesus H Christ, I knew you'd come back with something like that. I didn't say they were not newsworthy, I said I didn't find it that odd that they are not worldwide headline news, the key word being worldwide. Try reading and understanding what's been written.
Your usual insults are like water off a duck's back but you're stepping out of line here.

consider it reciprocal darling .....and wobble along with your insults ...you daft ****....honestly , really and ffs....:lolol::lolol::lolol:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Child abuse is obviously sickening, although at least with Jimmy Savile and Father O'Leary there was actual evidence and testimony of victims. Whereas "Pizzagate" never had either. Because it didn't happen.

said to klass ....mugs like you and me will never know ....no smoke without fire . Epstein and his missus were in it up to the elbows , where's prince andrew all of a sudden ...?? ding dong , robert maxwell , edward heath , cyril smith .....all part of our rich history ....swept under a very big carpet , imagine how big the carpet is in the good old us of a ....hillbilly bum**** central mate .

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
A sensible and above all, correct post. It's disappointing to see how many people are falling for the Tory propaganda and manipulation. This country is in real danger of becoming a covert dictatorship, in fact it's more than well on it's way and we have people voting for it. Think about that. Brexit was the perfect vehicle to get this mob into government.

This mob? Who are they?

Well, basically they are the British political wing of the elite.

They have no loyalty towards the UK or it's people. They are in power with the sole objective of making and protecting the wealth of their friends and corporate partners.

They don't care where in the world those people originate from and they have no loyalty in British business if it is not in their financial interests. Brexit was a crack that appeared and allowed Boris, Cummings, Gove, Mogg et al to slip into power by appealing to the lowest common denominator after a well executed propaganda and manipulation campaign. The elite saw their chance to grab power and they took it. And they got us to vote for it.

They have used Covid to further cement and generate wealth for their pals. They don't give a stuff about the UK, they have no loyalty to us at all. They have turned it into a profit making, wealth protecting institution for the elite that they work for.

And they have done it with worryingly little effort.

The Australian govt. is doing the same thing , syphoning billions of $ of public money into the accounts of private entities/companies , also the ABC the Oz version of the BBC is slowly getting white anted by Murdoch plants , all investigations of the government are closed down in parliament and have been suspended under covid laws , journos can also have their phones tapped and be hauled in by border force/ home affairs under radical covid laws rushed through parliament whilst parliament has actually been suspended.......the gullible masses just don't see it as a power grab and one that could lead to a totalitarian state in a relatively short time.i could be wrong , along with thousands of others , it's really quite interesting that the same thing is happening in both countries all under the auspices of emergency covid laws.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The Australian govt. is doing the same thing , syphoning billions of $ of public money into the accounts of private entities/companies , also the ABC the Oz version of the BBC is slowly getting white anted by Murdoch plants , all investigations of the government are closed down in parliament and have been suspended under covid laws , journos can also have their phones tapped and be hauled in by border force/ home affairs under radical covid laws rushed through parliament whilst parliament has actually been suspended.......the gullible masses just don't see it as a power grab and one that could lead to a totalitarian state in a relatively short time.i could be wrong , along with thousands of others , it's really quite interesting that the same thing is happening in both countries all under the auspices of emergency covid laws.

Oh. You’re mental. Sorry to have disturbed you.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Oh. You’re mental. Sorry to have disturbed you.

i'm not mental mate ....you just don't know whats going on ....to be expected. The LNP is under immense pressure for an independent commission against corruption , they have dodged it by suspending parliament , sacking inquisitive journalists and replacing them with cast off's from channel 9 and foxtel ...i don't expect you to know this but to call me mental is just a mark of what you are .

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
i'm not mental mate ....you just don't know whats going on ....to be expected. The LNP is under immense pressure for an independent commission against corruption , they have dodged it by suspending parliament , sacking inquisitive journalists and replacing them with cast off's from channel 9 and foxtel ...i don't expect you to know this but to call me mental is just a mark of what you are .

The fact that you consistently feel the need to make out that you have more life experience and more knowledge than anyone on here casts a lasting shadow of doubt of your actual breadth of life experience. It also assumes far too much about people, something a true man of the world would be careful about.

You’re very “my cat is blacker than yours”. If someone has been to Tenerife, you’ve been to Elevenerife.

Just relax. We all have life experience. We’ve all travelled. It’s not as exclusive as you think it is.

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The fact that you consistently feel the need to make out that you have more life experience and more knowledge than anyone on here.
Anyone ..?? No way , spending nearly 35 years in different countries we are bound to have different, not more life experiences , you are extremely good with the put down old boy , which is an indication of your own. I respect your opinions , some opinions expressed on here, i don't.

i meant you don't know whats going on with regard to Australian politics and why would you , you probably couldn't care less but the similarities to the way our governments are behaving at the moment are uncanny.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Anyone ..?? No way , spending nearly 35 years in different countries we are bound to have different, not more life experiences , you are extremely good with the put down old boy , which is an indication of your own. I respect your opinions , some opinions expressed on here, i don't.

i meant you don't know whats going on with regard to Australian politics and why would you , you probably couldn't care less but the similarities to the way our governments are behaving at the moment are uncanny.

You have no idea where other people have spent their time or for how long. You just seem to assume you have done it better and for longer than anyone.
With the greatest respect, you have no idea where I’ve lived or worked throughout my adult life. Whereas you have told anyone that will give you the time of day about your “extensive” travels and what an informed person this has made you.
As we have said before, it’s all a laugh, but perhaps try not to assume you know where people have been or what they have done?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You have no idea where other people have spent their time or for how long. You just seem to assume you have done it better and for longer than anyone.
With the greatest respect, you have no idea where I’ve lived or worked throughout my adult life. Whereas you have told anyone that will give you the time of day about your “extensive” travels and what an informed person this has made you.
As we have said before, it’s all a laugh, but perhaps try not to assume you know where people have been or what they have done?

there are a few people who are contributing to these threads who are clearly living their lives through the keyboard , i'm assuming and always have , that your wealth of years will exempt you from that bracket , a few people are happy to give info out about themselves on here , some give nothing , just snipe.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The fact that you consistently feel the need to make out that you have more life experience and more knowledge than anyone on here casts a lasting shadow of doubt of your actual breadth of life experience. It also assumes far too much about people, something a true man of the world would be careful about.

You’re very “my cat is blacker than yours”. If someone has been to Tenerife, you’ve been to Elevenerife.

Just relax. We all have life experience. We’ve all travelled. It’s not as exclusive as you think it is.

0_GP1906421.jpg

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
:lolol::lolol:

Sorry Sydney!
I have to say you’re NYC tale made me chuckle. “Spent a lot of time in New York City” quickly reduced to three months on Staten Island in the early 90’s. That did tickle me :)
Peace.

was based there , i didn't spend 3 months on Staten Island i can assure you......it's long enough to get a decent feel for the place.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here