Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK Sports Walkout

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You need to read the news. Peaceful BLM protesters on the sidewalks, Trump supporters in SUV's diverted from their submitted route and began firing paintballs and pepper spray at the BLM supporters.

You are being played. Unfortunately I think you are that dumb judging by your posts on here.

i'm being played ....prrfft ok mate , condescend away if it makes you feel good about yourself , try not to implode when Trump gets back in. You know he's going to.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
i'm being played ....prrfft ok mate , condescend away if it makes you feel good about yourself , try not to implode when Trump gets back in. You know he's going to.

Not condescending you, Trump is a racist fool who is using age old propaganda and fake news to fool a nation into his way of thinking. It's crashingly obvious. It will be absolutely no surprise to me at all if Trump gets back in. I can well believe the idiots out number the sensible people in the U.S. By a long way. Nothing about this makes me feel good.

What did you think of Ted Wheeler's response? Great eh?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
To summarise, I was explaining how I think you are in crisis at present. How your low self esteem and self loathing leads to you singling out groups you perceive to be lower in status than you to bully and deride, and how you, being a racist will always pick people of foreign origin.
You feel like you’re a parasite because being long term unemployed, your “daily bread” is provided from the hard work or other people. A very emasculating situation to find yourself in and so you label foreign asylum seekers parasites as a projection of your own inadequacy.

I would imagine the stigma of long term unemployment perhaps makes you feel like a parasite. I’m sorry if that’s the case but that’s nobody’s fault but your own. Certainly not the fault of people fleeing war or persecution.

How the anonymity of the Internet provides a platform for cowards and racists like yourself, to bully and harass without fear of any likely real life repercussions.

How seeing the population returning to work must be hard for you and will reinforce your feelings of inadequacy.

That coupled with the advent of “The Bear Pit”, allowing you to indulge your racism, hatred and self loathing virtually unchecked, is the worst thing that could have happened for you and at the worst time.

How I think you’re in a crisis and I used to think you should be banned from here for the good fo the board but now I think you should be removed for your own good.

How I genuinely hope you can find peace in a world you are clearly not equipped to thrive in.

That sort of thing. There was more detail but I hope that’s given you an over view.

I await your trite and dismissive reply. Please face your problems.

The response to this, where he takes each of your points in turn and refutes them is going to be worth waiting for :lolol:

I bet there's a few boxes of these been chewed already

71RQvP5hjGL._AC_SX425_.jpg

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Not condescending you, Trump is a racist fool who is using age old propaganda and fake news to fool a nation into his way of thinking. It's crashingly obvious. It will be absolutely no surprise to me at all if Trump gets back in. I can well believe the idiots out number the sensible people in the U.S. By a long way. Nothing about this makes me feel good.

What did you think of Ted Wheeler's response? Great eh?

i agree , über dumb , it's always good to see your politicians and local govt. officials insulting each other on twitter....circus and a rather destructive one. The media machine has made short work of the reputations of most candidates , it really is a farce and i'm pretty sure it's a manufactured one with the express intention of throwing the election into turmoil.....i'm not 100% sure who is behind it.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
i agree , über dumb , it's always good to see your politicians and local govt. officials insulting each other on twitter....circus and a rather destructive one. The media machine has made short work of the reputations of most candidates , it really is a farce and i'm pretty sure it's a manufactured one with the express intention of throwing the election into turmoil.....i'm not 100% sure who is behind it.

This is an example of you being sucked into the Trump paradox. Ted Wheeler simply told Trump to support ending violence or get out of the way. Trump and the right wing press has you believing that someone standing up to Trump and pointing out the truth is part of a "circus" or a "Twitter spat" or a "farce". When in fact it is democracy and free speech.

That's how you have been played.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
This is an example of you being sucked into the Trump paradox. Ted Wheeler simply told Trump to support ending violence or get out of the way. Trump and the right wing press has you believing that someone standing up to Trump and pointing out the truth is part of a "circus" or a "Twitter spat" or a "farce". When in fact it is democracy and free speech.

That's how you have been played.

using tear gas and rubber bullets on " peaceful protesters" ( if you say ) is wrong but storming restaurants demanding middle-aged people take the knee or give the black power salute is also wrong ....Trumps campaign is gaining serious momentum now , it's not as important to me as it is to you apparently , i'll get back to you with what i heard attributed to Wheeler re Trump , it was a bit more derogatory than that.He has pretty much laid all the blame at Trumps' door which is only going to fan more violence , it's another dem vs rep tete a tete.....i'm not referring to the words as a circus , i'm referring to what is going on in the streets.

Last edited:

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
He will just post a link to some 4chan bullshat.

That's the odds-on favourite. Failing that, it'll be something about 'illigal immagrunts' not being wanted (written in upper-case, because...well it helps, apparently), or mumble something about his fans loving him.

Him and Bag o'shite are pretty much cut from the same cloth, but where the wannabe Nazi simply doesn't care how he's perceived, Bag o'shite does, a little, as he takes the trouble to type out the same bollocks, but in a much more verbose way.
Thing is, they're still a pair of utter freaks and offer nothing - anywhere.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
using tear gas and rubber bullets on " peaceful protesters" ( if you say ) is wrong but storming restaurants demanding middle-aged people take the knee or give the black power salute is also wrong ....Trumps campaign is gaining serious momentum now , it's not as important to me as it is to you apparently , i'll get back to you with what i heard attributed to Wheeler re Trump , it was a bit more derogatory than that.He has pretty much laid all the blame at Trumps' door which is only going to fan more violence , it's another dem vs rep tete a tete.....i'm not referring to the words as a circus , i'm referring to what is going on in the streets.

Why get back to me with what you hear was "attributed to Wheeler"? I've seen the footage, it's all over the media. He blamed Trump for the division and a violent period in the US.

He's correct.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Why get back to me with what you hear was "attributed to Wheeler"? I've seen the footage, it's all over the media. He blamed Trump for the division and a violent period in the US.

He's correct.

you're convinced Trump is 100% to blame ?? i'm not so sure , people who have lost property/ businesses over last few months have had their lives ruined , black and white.

fwiw i actually hope he gets walloped at the polls but where will that leave America....?? complete and utter turmoil ...?? worse than now...??

the country is being pulled apart. i read what Wheeler said , i wonder what kind of reply Don will come up with.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Are you sure that it is Trump supporters that have been causing the disturbances in Portland for nearly 3 months .

This chap actually lives there . What do you know that he doesn't ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjJy03k51f4

if you go onto twitter residents have been calling for the fed guard to be sent in for days now , since last week , because the cops have basically given up , a lot of them are not turning up for duty , some have quit their jobs.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

He's correct.

He’s spot on. But he’s also playing into his hands.

I’m not saying i know the correct way to deal with it, but this isn’t the way.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Do you also agree with the Democrats guarranteeing all the protesters bail money, and fanning the flames of encouragement to protest and distruction in the first place?

I've not heard about this. Please do provide links. Hopefully they'll be slightly better spelled ;-)

Jan 30, 2008
To summarise, I was explaining how I think you are in crisis at present. How your low self esteem and self loathing leads to you singling out groups you perceive to be lower in status than you to bully and deride, and how you, being a racist will always pick people of foreign origin.
You feel like you’re a parasite because being long term unemployed, your “daily bread” is provided from the hard work or other people. A very emasculating situation to find yourself in and so you label foreign asylum seekers parasites as a projection of your own inadequacy.

I would imagine the stigma of long term unemployment perhaps makes you feel like a parasite. I’m sorry if that’s the case but that’s nobody’s fault but your own. Certainly not the fault of people fleeing war or persecution.

How the anonymity of the Internet provides a platform for cowards and racists like yourself, to bully and harass without fear of any likely real life repercussions.

How seeing the population returning to work must be hard for you and will reinforce your feelings of inadequacy.

That coupled with the advent of “The Bear Pit”, allowing you to indulge your racism, hatred and self loathing virtually unchecked, is the worst thing that could have happened for you and at the worst time.

How I think you’re in a crisis and I used to think you should be banned from here for the good fo the board but now I think you should be removed for your own good.

How I genuinely hope you can find peace in a world you are clearly not equipped to thrive in.

That sort of thing. There was more detail but I hope that’s given you an over view.

I await your trite and dismissive reply. Please face your problems.

Safe in the knowledge that most reasonable people dont want illegal migrants in this country ,hard luck if that pisses on your parade and all the others in your bubble brigade
It's been a great weekend :bigwave:
Regards
DF

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Safe in the knowledge that most reasonable people dont want illegal migrants in this country ,hard luck if that pisses on your parade and all the others in your bubble brigade
It's been a great weekend :bigwave:
Regards
DF

so what was your take on the edl attacking the met then, barren?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here