Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Intelligent Molumby appreciation

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
The prospect of pairing Bissouma and Molumby as a dynamic, young, and technically gifted duo in the midfield engine room is an exciting one.

My mouth is well and truly watering........

So glad that Millwall and Leeds both let us keep Molumby and White....... :)

TNBA

TTF

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Yes. Very nice article.

At present Molumby, Bissouma, Propper, Stephens and Alzate going for two starting central midfield spaces, maybe sometimes 3. Good performances needed in pre-season to stake a claim

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
That's a great piece, thanks for sharing.

I expect us to conclude 2020/21 with Bissouma and Alzate in CM with Molumby on the bench and in the wings, getting PL game time.

Exciting times at our club.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Adam Lallana might have something to say about that.

In my mind, he'll be playing a little further forward. Something like .....

----------------Ryan
Lamptey Webby Dunk Burn
--------Bissouma Alzate
Lallana MacAllister Trossard
--------------Maupay

Maybe you're right and of course I am aware that there are other players with a very strong claim to a starting place.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
In my mind, he'll be playing a little further forward. Something like .....

----------------Ryan
Lamptey Webby Dunk Burn
--------Bissouma Alzate
Lallana MacAllister Trossard
--------------Maupay

Maybe you're right and of course I am aware that there are other players with a very strong claim to a starting place.

No place for Ben White are you as mad as a box of frogs :mad:, I am sure we brought him off Leeds for 40 billion pounds not gonna have a player of that value sit on the bench.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm really excited about Molumby, probably as much as I am about White. Based on the little I've seen and everything I've read about him he has the potential to be an excellent player. It's a real shame he lost all that time to injury but he's here now and hopefully here to stay.

That article compared him to Roy Keane, [MENTION=33329]Jolly Red Giant[/MENTION] says he's the best Irish passer of the ball since Liam Brady. That's some player!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here