Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What's up with the away kit?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Or more specifically, what's up with all our fans on twitter getting obsessed over the away kit? :moo: Every single post by the club on any subject at all is met with a barrage of comments demanding to see the away kit. All a bit weird really, I'm sure the club haven't forgotten that we need an away kit so patience girls and boys :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Or more specifically, what's up with all our fans on twitter getting obsessed over the away kit? :moo: Every single post by the club on any subject at all is met with a barrage of comments demanding to see the away kit. All a bit weird really, I'm sure the club haven't forgotten that we need an away kit so patience girls and boys :)

Twitter and patience don't go together. Tweeters demand instant answers, and tweet just to be important (and I say this as a twitter user) :lolol:

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
I have it on good authority that we'll reveal the away kit within the next few weeks.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Gutted I missed out on the initial stock of away kit at the club shop, but looking forward to trying to get one of the first re-stock just after Easter.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Fulham still don't have a home kit and numerous others have no away kit.. What we thinking White or yellow? I'm hoping White

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Green & Black

Barnes Bolton v Albion 21.JPG.gallery.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have it on good authority that we'll reveal the away kit within the next few weeks.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Gosh, I wish I was also ITK. :bowdown:

:drool:

:wink:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I've never quite got green on any kit. Who wants to blend into the grass?

Players have said that this isn't the case. From their angle the green shows really well against the crowd (which is what is in the background for them).

Anything that helps them, even a tiny bit, has to be worth it, even if it does mean TV (and those it the top tiers) don't get the best view.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Gutted I missed out on the initial stock of away kit at the club shop, but looking forward to trying to get one of the first re-stock just after Easter.

Now, now. :rolleyes:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hardly any great rush tho eh? It's not like fans will be attending away matches anytime soon. And if the team's playing in an away match, then any old single colour top will do if there's a clash of stripes. Probably not the season to take the piss and try to flog away tops to cash-strapped fans

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Twitter and patience don't go together. Tweeters demand instant answers, and tweet just to be important (and I say this as a twitter user) :lolol:

I seem to recall David Cameron saying that: "Too many Tweets make a ****".

Can't be bothered with all the Drama Llamas on Twitter, and self-important narcissists avidly 'following' each other; hanging on to every word Tweeted by someone who's famous-for-being-famous, or only acquired fame because an ex-partner posted a sex-tape of them online.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
This might be a stupid question, but is the away kit actually changing? Could it not be that we are just keeping the green?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here