Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Tour de France 2020

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I'm watching. As usual I'm rooting for Cecile. I'd love Annemiek to win but after her win a few days ago and not seeing her pushing tells me she is not expecting to win.

Lizzie well placed. Good.

Ned actually calls the win for Vos metres away from the line. :D

Lizzie has always been one of my favorite cyclist, I missed her when she left the track. Trott wasn't a bad back up though.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
[MENTION=12725]Lizzie[/MENTION]deignan : "I was just relieved to win. It’s phenomenal to win #LaCourse."
« Je suis soulagée de gagner. C'est incroyable de remporter #LaCourse. »

Attachments

• EglNewsXkAI5OMI.jpeg
    EglNewsXkAI5OMI.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 100

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1299682851986845696[/tweet]

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Conditions clearly weren't great, but riders were all over the place, and seemingly more than usual, particularly considering this didn't come out of nowhere,strange IMO.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Conditions clearly weren't great, but riders were all over the place, and seemingly more than usual, particularly considering this didn't come out of nowhere,strange IMO.

All the top GC teams had riders down, will have to see tomorrow who it affects on the first big climbs.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Is Degenkolb out of the Tour today. I know he was invloved in the accident that broke Gilberts knee cap. He then missed the cut off, coming in 18 minutes behind.

The TV coverage just put up only Gilbert and Valls who broke his leg are the only non-participant, has he been readmitted.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is Degenkolb out of the Tour today. I know he was invloved in the accident that broke Gilberts knee cap. He then missed the cut off, coming in 18 minutes behind.

The TV coverage just put up only Gilbert and Valls who broke his leg are the only non-participant, has he been readmitted.

He's out - not sure why he wasn't on the graphic.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The ITV4 coverage is crap, cutting to 6 minutes of ads every few minutes. When on, it’s the Alaphilippe Show, he dominates their dialogue.

By contrast Eurosport has few ads and they cover so many topics.

Sisteron is a stunning Alpine town, we’ve passed through it on the way to ski holidays.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
The ITV4 coverage is crap, cutting to 6 minutes of ads every few minutes. When on, it’s the Alaphilippe Show, he dominates their dialogue.

By contrast Eurosport has few ads and they cover so many topics.

Sisteron is a stunning Alpine town, we’ve passed through it on the way to ski holidays.

If watching a stage live, I always go for Eurosport, but the ITV4 highlights were always pretty decent on the days I'd been at work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here