Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Would you like to see England lose their next two games to a centre back error?

Would you like to see England their next two games to a centre back error?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well :smile:

In my defence I’m not a great England fan these days

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's very rare I see England, win lose or draw.

Can't imagine that'll change any time soon.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Yes, but I am probably not the best person to ask.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Nope. As sorry as I am for Dunky that he’s continually overlooked it’s great news for us.

That and I couldn’t give two shits about England anymore anyway. Prima donna idiots the lot of them.

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
Voted "No" as I dont think it would make any difference to Dunk's prospects. Southgate has clearly made his mind up on him, so he wont be getting anther chance until the waist-coated gimp moves on.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Voted "No" as I dont think it would make any difference to Dunk's prospects. Southgate has clearly made his mind up on him, so he wont be getting anther chance until the waist-coated gimp moves on.

Two defeats against minnows, coupled to the Maguire faux pas and he could very easily be moved on :thumbsup:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Can't say I'm surprised , it's actually pathetic and not worth getting upset about unless you happen to be Lewis Dunk of course .

The FA have yet again shoved their hand so far up a England managers arse you can almost see them waving when Southgate starts waffling shyte .

This must be a first though , it's ok to include a convicted criminal , I suppose Dunk could nip out and kick the crap out of a copper to see if that enhances his chances but frankly if I was him I'd just say bollox to it and concentrate on club first .

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I have reached that stage now. I have always previously got behind England but I dislike Southgate and the majority of the England squad so I’d happily see them lose both matches.

boik

So all you people with "no interest in England" didn't watch the team in the world cup and join in the fun? And won't watch them in the Euros....in England? Every time anyone mentions England there seems to be a queue of people for the "I have less interest in England than you do" competition.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Nope.

Consider myself an England fan. Want to see us win every game.

Would prefer to see Dunky have a blinder of a season, making it a no brainer to select him on merit.
isn't it already a no brainer? What do Mings or Keane offer that is worth more than Dunk? What else can he do to make the guppy **** notice?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here