Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Chelsea 29/08/20 - 2,500 tickets available

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I may have missed it but I thought this was being considered, but no news yet?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The Times is reporting:

Brighton and Hove Albion are in line to become the first Premier League club to have a pilot event for the return of fans at a pre-season friendly as early as this weekend, with Women’s Super League games and non-League finals at Wembley Stadium also included as proposed test events.

The government is expected to confirm that up to 2,500 fans will be allowed into Brighton’s match against unnamed opponents at the club’s Amex stadium to take place either over the Bank Holiday Weekend or next week. A second match at Brighton involving more spectators may also be held later in September.

The Times has learnt that other football matches lined up as pilot events include the WSL match between Manchester United and reigning champions

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...er-league-club-to-welcome-fans-back-srl9vrm6t

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m in :thumbsup:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Refreshing my email inbox constantly so I don’t miss the details from the club.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.c...ckets-available-for-amex-friendly-on-saturday

Screenshot_20200826-161109_Samsung Internet.jpg

Let the binfest begin

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
These are literally going to sell like hot cakes.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
how do you find how many points you have - they dont make it easy

Suggest you get on the online chat. Once they've had 1000 or so individual enquiries they might remember to add it to the frigging website...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Pre-season friendly. Me-h

Also, very odd that we're playing the same side as we do in our opening league fixture in just over 2 weeks time.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Suggest you get on the online chat. Once they've had 1000 or so individual enquiries they might remember to add it to the frigging website...

It appears as a little floating thing in the bottom right of the screen - it's small and not obvious.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Log in to the ticket site, about 2 minutes wait at the moment, click on your name and then across the line of your name iot will say, points. Click on that and you will see how many you have (bottom right corner) and when the last ones were added (18th August if you renewed your season ticket)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here