Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nobby Book

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
No - not something from a Dullard's personal collection. The Brian Horton biography is out today - although out of stock apparently.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Two-Thousa...1&keywords=brian+horton&qid=1598275688&sr=8-1

Think Amazon may have the wrong author though.

Brian Horton (born August 27th 1980)is an American pianist specializing in many genres of music. Brian's father, Charles Horton introduced him to the black and white keys when Brian was 5 years old. While attending Morningside High School, Brian began to take a greater interest in piano playing from a music appreciation class at the age of 16. He then fell in love with gospel and jazz style of music in which he taught himself how to play simply by listening to the music as oppose to reading sheet music. Brian has played a numerous churches in California and Colorado. Although Brian's passion and love for the piano is great, there are two ladies in his life he loves greater. Mrs. Kenya Horton (WIFE)in which he married October 3rd, 2011 and Briana Horton (Daughter). Brian's need to share his gift with inspired musicians was great; therefore, He published his first book, "Horton's Ways Around the Piano Keys (Made Easy)". Ultimately, Brian's vision is to develop various types of materials such as videos, books, ebooks, blogs, and more to help those who are in need to learn how to play piano.

www.pianochordslearned.blogspot.com

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
415Hdpo-h0L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Big ears?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Brilliant captain. Best I've seen in 55 years. Driving force, inspiration and Mullery loved him because he could see himself in Nobby. Its a must read for me.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Brilliant captain. Best I've seen in 55 years. Driving force, inspiration and Mullery loved him because he could see himself in Nobby. Its a must read for me.

A0D11376-FFD3-4697-ADAC-DAD17A9DC4B9.jpeg

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Read an interview with him recently in a Hull local rag, it revealed that apparently only Alex Ferguson has been involved in more British professional games than Horton as either a player, manager or assistant manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here