Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liam Bridcutt's Big Brother.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Last week l had cavity wall insulation put into my house. On completion of the job the operator asked me to sign a form to confirm the job had been done to my satisfaction. When l looked at the form it had his name on it, Nat Bridcutt.

That led me to ask the inevitable question, are you any relation? to which he replied, yeah Liam is my baby brother. A lengthy conversation ensued about his transfer to Sunderland, when he said that the entire Bridcutt family begged Liam not to follow Gus up north, and that no good would come of it, and so it was proved.

Poyet and Liam have since had a major falling out, he said that a rift very quickly built up with Liam and Will Buckley on one side, and Gus Poyet on the other. Both players blame him for destroying their careers. A tad strong l think, considering they both could have stayed at the Albion.

Liam has just signed for Lincoln City in Leagee 2, that says it all really.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Last week l had cavity wall insulation put into my house. On completion of the job the operator asked me to sign a form to confirm the job had been done to my satisfaction. When l looked at the form it had his name on it, Nat Bridcutt.

That led me to ask the inevitable question, are you any relation? to which he replied, yeah Liam is my baby brother. A lengthy conversation ensued about his transfer to Sunderland, when he said that the entire Bridcutt family begged Liam not to follow Gus up north, and that no good would come of it, and so it was proved.

Poyet and Liam have since had a major falling out, he said that a rift very quickly built up with Liam and Will Buckley on one side, and Gus Poyet on the other. Both players blame him for destroying their careers. A tad strong l think, considering they both could have stayed at the Albion.

Lincoln are in league 1 these days.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Well let's hope for your sake that Nat or Liam Bridcutt don't read NSC or you might end up with cavity wall insulation where the sun don't shine.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Buckley was so good for us. I'm not surprised if they feel like Poyet rather derailed their careers- they were both young. But still adults, ultimately.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think Bridcutt was voted “worst ever player” by Sunderland fans in his first season up there. I think he could well have climbed the list since then though!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well let's hope for your sake that Nat or Liam Bridcutt don't read NSC or you might end up with cavity wall insulation where the sun don't shine.

:lolol: :bowdown:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Did you go for the Blown mineral fibre, the Polystyrene beads and granules or - and this could be a turn up for the books -The Urea formaldehyde foam ?

D

Deleted member 2719

When Buckley and Bridcutt, left I was pretty disappointed in losing them, never ever forget Buckley's goal as I won't forget Kerry's own goal either.:lolol:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I think Bridcutt was voted “worst ever player” by Sunderland fans in his first season up there. I think he could well have climbed the list since then though!

Now called the Will Grigg Trophy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here