Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Security Attack

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Went to look at the Big Board about 90 minuts ago on my laptop, and found that I was not signed in.

Strange I thought as always signed in, scrambled around to find password, didn't work, requested new one, didn't work.

Looked at further emails and it seems that someone else had been trying to sign in as me, (not my IP address) and frozen sign on for a period on time.

Not sure if this was just an attack on my taste on music, football thoughts, or trying to send the wrong answers into the quiz league, or a concerted attack on NSC.

Anyway, if you don't have a strong password on NSC it may be worth changing to a more secure one.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Nobody listens to my pointless opinions anyway. Might do some good to have someone hack my account and post something worth reading.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Went to look at the Big Board about 90 minuts ago on my laptop, and found that I was not signed in.

Strange I thought as always signed in, scrambled around to find password, didn't work, requested new one, didn't work.

Looked at further emails and it seems that someone else had been trying to sign in as me, (not my IP address) and frozen sign on for a period on time.

Not sure if this was just an attack on my taste on music, football thoughts, or trying to send the wrong answers into the quiz league, or a concerted attack on NSC.

Anyway, if you don't have a strong password on NSC it may be worth changing to a more secure one.

:ohmy:

Possibly a spy in the camp. I'll have to check the IDs of all the entrants in case some of them are Leeds United fans.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

NSC has been sold to Leeds. It was evidently better than WACCOE and as we’re clearly a smaller forum from a small club, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] caved in immediately for £5 and a case of Magners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here